×CAFÉ×

BEOMGYU!Do you mind manning the cashier yourself today? I have a very important funeral to attend to! I'm sorry,lil bro.

Beomgyu:Ah,it's grandma's death anniversary. I'm upset I can't come...But alright. You better be back tomorrow,Taehyung-hyung!

Taehyung:Of course, bro. I'm getting ready now. Bye!

He hung up and left Beomgyu at the sidewalk early in the morning for his shift. Beomgyu looked up and sighed exasperatedly. He continued his journey to the café...

•••

Beomgyu put on his black apron and his cashier badge with his name engraved on the gold plate. He brushed his hair and looked at himself in the mirror. The café was quite a fancy one. So he made sure he looked perfectly fine. The store opened. Customers start entering. Beomgyu was able to manage the whole thing though. Then a particular customer came about. He stood in front of the counter. In front of Beomgyu,he looks tall and sleek. His fashion was quite simple.

Beomgyu:What can I get for you today?

Soobin:Is the Red Velvet latte still available to order at the time?

He asked inexpressively.

Beomgyu:Yes,yes it is sir. Do you want that?

He just put the exact amount on the counter and headed back to his own seat.

Beomgyu:Rude much? Not even a thank you...

He told the barista to get to work.

••••

As the latte was finished up,the barista passed it over to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu:Shit! I forgot to ask for his name!

Beomgyu looked around the café to find Soobin,the person who ordered the Red Velvet latte. He rushed over to table no. 7. Unfortunately,he slipped from the floor. It was quite slippery since the cleaner came over that area to clean. As a result,Beomgyu fell on his ass and dropped the latte,causing the glass mug to break and the latte to spill. Everybody gasped at the sudden sound.

Beomgyu:Ouch...

Beomgyu looked at his hands to see that some of the broken glass had wounded his hands. Beomgyu hissed and got up carefully making sure that there is no pieces of broken glass stuck on him. Soobin stood up and touched Beomgyu's arm.

Soobin:Wait,let me help. You have to get that broken glass out of your hand, don't you?

Beomgyu had no idea on how to respond.

Beomgyu:I guess I'm fine...

Soobin:No, you're not. It'll hurt.

He followed Beomgyu to the bathroom. While they were inside,Soobin gently and slowly pulled a few visible broken glasses out of his hand.

Beomgyu:AGH,FUC-

Soobin:Sh! Calm your breathing,sheesh...

Beomgyu breathed in and out. At the final pull, Beomgyu shut his eyes tightly and bit his lower lip, holding in his screams so as not to disturb the customers. Soobin applied alcohol on his wounds and bandaged it. Yeah,Uhm,he just snatched the cafe's first aid kit away,HAHA-

Soobin:Does it hurt?

He asks, still facing the wounds.

Beomgyu:Of course,dumbass! How the fuck would it not hurt?! It's literal alcohol!-