🌺Flower Boy🌺

⚠️IN THIS ONESHOT, SOOBIN AND BEOMGYU WILL BE AGED 5(BEOMGYU) AND 6(SOOBIN).

•••

BEOMGYU'S POV

My mum walked to me while I was watching Spongebob on the television. I just wanted to watch in peace! But...it's my mother so I love her.

Mum: Beommie,honey. I have a favor to ask you.

Me:Yes Mommy? Anything for you!

Mum:Is it ok if I get you to be your sister's flower boy? Since she's getting married.

Me:Wait,really?! I get to throw the flowers?! Yayyy!

Ok, maybe I had a habit to throw things around. That's why I'm excited. Especially when it's flowers. I love flowers a lot. Mum always changes the flowers every month and I get to see other types of flowers! My dream in the future is to become a florist one day,I guess (no,but,rlly Beomgyu sweetie?-) . I jumped up and down on the couch.

Mum:Careful,sweetie! I'll bring you to the florist with me,okay? You get to pick which flowers you like and we can use them for your sister's wedding.

Me:Can we go now please? It's so boring at home!

Mum:Is Spongebob that boring?

Me:Nah,he isn't. I just wanna go out!

Mum: Alright then. C'mon,let's get you dressed up. It's quite cold in autumn,huh.

Me:I wanna wear my sweater!

Mum:Ok,ok. But I'll have to put on a coat for you too.

Beomgyu nodded and pointed to the bedroom.

Me:Let's chAnge!

He zoomed in and waited for his mother to enter with him and get ready...

•••

BEEP BEEP!

The car doors locked closed as Mum and I headed in to the florist's shop hand in hand.

Ms. Ang: Oh,hello,Ms. Choi! We have some new flowers in stock!

She greeted. My mum is usually a regular customer here so Ms. Ang likes to ask her if she would like to check out the new stock. Mum didn't want to. But I did!

Me:Can we see the new ones? Please????

He pleaded with puppy eyes.

Mum:Well,I did say you could choose the flowers.

I cheered and dragged her into the other side where the new flowers were kept in.

As we entered,there were many much more varieties of colours than before. There were even shades of those different colors! As a child,I am fascinated.

Me:Mum,what colour does sissy love?

Mum:She loves blue,honey. The wedding theme is going to be blue and white.

Me:Oh,looky! There are blue flowers there! The light ones are nice, Mommy.

Mommy:Okay,then,can we get 6 bouquets of them,Ms. Ang? We need some of the petals for this flower boy. And only one bouquet will be used for the bride to hold.

Me:Six...One..minus...I will have 5 bouquets of flowers then?

Mum:Yes,honey. How much is it?