°+×+Marry You+×+°

"'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes...
Or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you...."

-MARRY YOU>>BRUNO MARS

SOOBIN'S POV

I  have been feeling awfully disturbed these days . I have a crazy idea. I mean,it's normal. But,I thought of getting married with Beomgyu. That's right. The big bunny is gonna propose to a baby bear. You hear me? The relationship between us is so close. We're engaged so he is basically my fiance. For 1 year ;-; . Mum said I was moving too fast. So she forced me to slow down. Well... 1 year is already enough, so it's time that I make this work. I want us to live happily together. FIRST,I NEED HELP FROM THE EXPERTS. Yes,Im talking bout my friends(rest of TXT) and my sunbaenims (BTS). Hyuka is already married to a special someone. And Yeonjun and Taehyun's current relationship status is dating. So I'm getting advice from Hyuka and wedding plans from Taehyun and Yeonjun. Maybe decoration ideas from my seniors? I'll see...

•••

HUENINGKAI'S POV

I walk into the café and see that Soobin was already there. As usual,he is always fidgeting when he's nervous about something. And this,he was nervous about his marriage plans. Obviously.

Me:Hey hyung!

Soobin:Hi,Hyuka! Sit here!

I sat down on the seat and drank the iced americano that Soobin had already ordered for me. I set it back down and clasped my palms together.

Me:SO. First thing to do,get a ring for him. It's okay. Doesn't have to be expensive. As long as it is meaningful.

Soobin:But I have enough money for  expensive couple rings.

Me:Your choice.

I tick the box on my checklist.

Soobin:Bro,you made a checklist?

Me:How are you supposed to remember the things you are expected to do then? Anyways,let's head out and buy the ring. There's a good shop nearby.

Soobin:Well,then let's go?

Me:I did say let's head out.

Soobin:Right. Let's go.

He finished his drink in seconds while I carried my iced americano in a carrier.  We headed down the street and turned to our right to see a jewellery shop. As we went inside,we saw beautiful varieties of wedding rings to choose from. From the look on Soobin's face,I knew he knows we will take a long time to choose. Sucks to be you,Soobin. Sucks to be you. Its your fault that you aren't used to this. Anyways,the salesman a few good pairs of rings. Personally,the diamond one is way better.

Soobin: Nice?

Me:DUH! How much is it sir?

Salesman:It's 20K in total. The diamond is really worth it,I must say.

I look at Soobin and he looks back at me.

Soobin:Yes,I'll have it!

Salesman:Great! I'll have it packed for you.

He went inside the staff room. I nudged Soobin.

Me: You sure you have enough money?

Soobin:Nahhh,it's okay! I have 100K in my bank. I mostly got the money from my past bursaries and savings. Some of the money is from my parents.