+×+ Psh,Im Not Gay +×+

Beomgyu woke up,sunkissed. He knew he should've gotten curtains instead of blinds. He sighed. It couldnt be helped anyway since his mom just bought those blinds for his house windows. Beomgyu rubbed his eyes and looked around. He felt even more sad just thinking about how much he wants Soobin,his crush,so badly. He cant just stand around and wait for someone to take Soobin away from him. Beomgyu immediately thought of a great idea. But first,he should shower.

■■■

Beomgyu stepped out of his bedroon to the living room. He took a clean sheet of blank A4 paper amd grabbed a pen. I should write nicely,thought Beomgyu. He sat at the couch,writing down a letter to Soobin.

Dear Soobinnie,

                        Its Beomgyu! You usually know that I usually speak to you nonstop. But...This is kinda private between us. Sooo...ok. Im writing a letter instead of talking to you in person because Im afraid the word may get out. Here is the thing. I. Like. You. Its weird for me to love a bestfriend.

            But if you reject me,I totally wont understand it..Because you are always so close to me and you and I always seem to be embarrassed about it... I hope you accept? Im not forcing you...

Love,
Beommie

■■■

Beomgyu sighed. His conscience keeps telling him that it will never go right but he just fights it off with his true feelings towards Soobin.

■■■

At school,Beomgyu slid the letter into Soobin's locker. He hid behind a wall as Soobin was nearing his direction to the lockers. When Soobin opened his locker,he immediately opened up the paper curiously. He scanned through it. Then,he blushed profusely. Which practically made Beomgyu smile from afar. Suddenly,his friends came up to him,snatching the letter from him. They read it and gaped. Beomgyu knew that all is not well.

■■■

Friend 1:What the actual fuck?! You dont like him back,do you?!

Soobin stopped blushing,holding it in.

Soobin:ME?! PSH! Im not gay...

Those 3 words hurt Beomgyu's heart. After all that has happened between them was nothing? Beomgyu ran from the corner. Soobin and his friends overheard. Soobin caught a glimpse of the person's face. His heart then shattered to a million pieces.

Soobin:Shit,no..Beomgyu

Soobin ran out. His friend totally understood the situation. It was definitely not nice of him to assume that his friend was straight and there was nothing he could do to change it.

■■■

Soobin is a great,no,excellent runner. Although he hates sports,running is a sport which is the only thing necessary for him. With that,he was able to catch up to Beomgyu.

Soobin:I-I didnt mean to say I was straight,Beommie...

Beomgyu:Then why did you say you werent gay...

Soobin:....I didnt want to be embarrassed infront of my friends...

Beomgyu:You should be proud of your current sexuality status,Soobin. But,would you have accepted it if your friends hadnt seen the letter?

Soobin looked down at Beomgyu.

Soobin:Of course I would. And its right to show them who I am...

Soobin looked at the corner of his eyes,tyen straight at Beomgyu and kissed Beomgyu's forehead. Both of them were smiling like dorks madly in love.

Beomgyu:Your friends arent even her-

He got cut off when he saw his and Soobin's classmates,hanging their mouths open.

Classmate1:WE HAVE THE SCHOOL'S NEXT SWEETEST COUPLE!!!

Everyone cheered and whistled. Soobin laughed to himself as he saw Beomgyu stuffing his own face in Soobin's black T-shirt. Soobin's friend fist bumped Soobin as he apologised for what he had just done. But,now that the atmosphere is much more cheerful,Soobin felt happier and forgave his friend sincerely. Well,friends stay as friends. But Beomgyu will never stay as just a friend to Soobin. He is much more than that.

-fin-

       Sorry,but,this is a short one! I have an angsty storyline coming up. And my finals are almost ending,so,I will be much more active! But,I can get my hopes up too high cus I have a feeling I did bad for the Math paper... Its okay! My other grades will boost my aggregate,sooo...cAtcH yA lAteR :)