꧁All You Need Is Love꧂

⚪️⚪️⚪️

Beomgyu looked all around him. Almost everyone around him in his class had someone to love. At just the right time,Soobin entered the classroom and dumped his bag on the floor. He was seated next to Beomgyu.

Soobin: Hey Gyu,whats up??

Beomgyu:Hm, nothing much. Wish i could skip class. Its damn boring in here..

Soobin: Hey, you never complain about class. What's wrong,really.

Beomgyu: It's fine.

He kept spinning his pen with his fingers and looked up at Soobin. He did look sort of worried.

Soobin: Wanna skip class after lunch?

Beomgyu: You really want to?

Soobin:I mean, we don't often do this but you look like you need some time to think?

Beomgyu:Mhm.

He replied. When class started, the both of them listened attentively but were dying inside from boredom and silence. The whole time, Soobin could only glance at Beomgyu every 10 minutes just to check on him...

⚪️⚪️⚪️

AFTER LUNCH...

Soobin and Beomgyu ran out to the field where there were lots of trees for shade.
Beomgyu immediately flopped onto the ground and laid onto the ground.

Beomgyu:*sigh*Cloudy today, isn't it?

Soobin: It's nice.

He sat down and laid down with Beomgyu,who wasnt facing Soobin.

Soobin: Wanna tell me what's on your mind?

Beomgyu: I'm just a little upset.My parents are never around and I dont feel loved anymore. People in class are lucky...

He sighed,feeling a little emotional. When Beomgyu turned,he was surprised to see Soobin's face so close to his.

Soobin:What are you talking about?

Beomgyu:Soobin,what?

Soobin:Im your best friend. I love you.

He took Beomgyu in for a hug. Beomgyu cuddled his face into Soobin's shoulder and tears absorbed into Soobin's denim jacket.

Soobin:Aw man

Beomgyu:Really?

Soobin:Justkiddingjustkidding.

He patted Beomgyu's head.

Soobin:You can always ask me if you need a little love. Im your best friend after all.

Beomgyu:Uh..You do love me as friends,right???

Soobin:Duh.

Beomgyu:Ok,thats great.

Beomgyu stopped crying and looked at the sky with Soobin.

Soobin:My house?

Beomgyu:Is your mum cooking?

Soobin:Yes-

Beomgyu:Ok,I'll come.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

-FIN-
Lets admit it... This one is definitely not the best. HAHA. But since ur my viewers,u prolly enjoyed it. Heh. Heres a clue for the next one;dogs. Yes,dogs- This is one of my shortest oneshots. But its worth a shot💁‍♀️