+×+I'm No Motherfucker+×+

Theme:Angst,Fluff
Ship:Soogyu
Side ships:Tyunning

!Warning!
Rape & Cussing :)

Hyuka:  WAKE THE FUCK UP, CHOI BEOMGYUUU,WE ARE LATEEEE!!

Hueningkai screamed(dolphin screamed)in Beomgyu's ear which maybe partially deaf at the time.

Beomgyu:Cant I just sleep in peace,Hyuka?!

Hyuka: TODAY AIN'T SUNDAY,BITCH! WE ARE LATEEE-

Beomgyu:Oh shit. Im gonna quickly wash my face and dress up. YOU GO FIRST,HYUKA.

Hueningkai rolled his eyes and ran out of the dorm. Meanwhile, Beomgyu was busy applying face cream and putting on the nicest outfit that he could find; a plaid black shirt, white jeans and black boots to match with his grey-ish white hair. He swiped his bag from the floor and quickly went to class.

In class...
As Beomgyu crashed in the lecture hall,the teacher,Mr Kim Namjoon, gave Beomgyu a death glare.

Mr. Kim:Choi Beomgyu,get down to your seat now. The next time you come late,I will throw you out of the class. 

Actually, Beomgyu did not cate at all. Everytime the teacher says they will do something to them,they will eventually forget about it the next day. Relatable? Yes? No?

Hours passed,Beomgyu felt so tired because of staying up too late at night. He totally regretted that. Luckily,class ended. It was time they had their lunch. As Taehyun and Hueningkai,the softest couple in the school,were chatting,Beomgyu was just walking beside them. He is hopelessly third-wheeling. Yep, you guessed it. Then,he bumped into someone on the way to the cafeteria. It was Soobin. The most handsome,tall student in the school. Beomgyu and Soobin were really close.

Soobin:Oh,its you,Snowy!

He said as he lent a hand to Beomgyu,who was still on his ass after the accident. Soobin often called him Snowy because of his hair.As Beomgyu got up,he finds that someone followed Soobin along. Beomgyu just looked at him. He only looked at him innocently but the boy ignorantly rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Soobin:Ahem,Beomgyu,this is my other friend,Choi Yeonjun.

Beomgyu's POV

Choi Yeonjun. So that was his name,huh? Well,this asshole has got the audacity to roll his eyes at me. ME! He does not even know me yet and he shows that bitchy attitude. I tried not to look at him. Instead, I looked up at Soobin and apologised. Soobin patted my head. I like it when he does that.

Me:When will you be coming over? It has been a long time,y'know...

Soobin:Maybe,let's say,tomorrow? I promise you, Beomgyu.

I nodded my head,reassured that he will come over. Yeonjun looked at me,observing my actions. I observed his outfit. This guy really has got a sense of fashion but no common sense that he should not stick his nose in other people's convos. That really pissed me off. I waved Soobin goodbye as I sat with Tae and Hyuka.
They just kept gaping at me.

Me:What?

Taehyun: Are you sure he is just a friend?

Me:Ughh,yes,Taehyun.

Hyuka: And did you realise that he was wearing an outfit which is the opposite colour of yours?

Me: He did?

Hyuka:I have a feeling you guys are a couple...*smirks*

Me:KAI KAMAL HUENING! We are NOT a couple! Just because we wear matching outfits does not mean we're... together.

Taehyun: HeY, do NOT shout at my Hyuka that way. But he is right,baby. We cant just assume they are together.

Hyuka:Fine....

The following day....
Yeonjun's POV

Who IS that Beomgyu bitch? Why is he so close with Soobin? HOW is he so close to Soobin? I mean,he is the most tallest and handsome in school. Nobody can steal my man. Not even that disgusting creature.

Choi

Beomgyu

As I briskly walked to school,I planned something already to make Beomgyu stay away from Soobinnie...

As school ended,everyone left the room. Only me and Beomgyu in the room. I roughly pulled him to the janitors' closet.

3rd person POV

Yeonjun:You better FUCK off my man, Choi Beomgyu.

Beomgyu:What are you saying! Soobin isnt your man!

Yeonjun:I would do whatever it takes to make you stay away from him.

He whispered in Beomgyu's ear. He undid his and Beomgyu's pants,making Beomgyu gasp. If I fuck Beomgyu,he will be so scared of me that he will stay away from me when I am with Soobin, the cruel Yeonjun thought. Yeonjun slammed into Beomgyu,making him scream. There was nothing Beomgyu could do now.

Beomgyu's POV
I could'nt stop shaking. I felt hopeless. Yeonjun threw me in the janitors closet and did that to me. If only Soobin knew. If only God brought Soobin here and would know what was going on...

Soobin's POV
I stayed back for a little bit. Well,damn,I lost my phone. How great. I went looking around the whole school for it. Then,I heard a commotion in the janitors closet. I was shocked. Shocked to see Yeonjun coming out of the closet and buckling his belt on his jean. He was surprised to see me. I peeked behind him to see Beomgyu lying on the floor of the closet,naked,panting and tearing up.

Beomgyu:H-help...Soobin...

He managed to squeak out.

Yeonjun:I-it was the only way for me to get him to stay away from you!

Me: Shut. Your. Dirty. Mouth. This. Instant. Yeonjun.

Yeonjun:YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I DID ALL THIS JUST TO BE ALONE WITH YOU,SOOBIN! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!

Me:If you liked me so much,you would not have messed my best friend up. Look what you have done,Yeonjun. Dont you just feel like shit after what you did?

I pushed him out of my sight,took my shirt off and covered Beomgyu up. Then,I see a sobbing Yeonjun. More like sobbing slut.

Yeonjun:WHATEVER,
MOTHERFUCKER!

Me:From what I know,I have never fucked your mom before. I am no 'motherfucker' , Yeonjun.

I carried Beomgyu bridal style. He was shivering awfully. I left Yeonjun there sobbing like a maniac. As if I was ever going to come back for him. Beomgyu chuckled. My heart shattered to see him hurt like that.

Beomgyu:Y-you know you could have taken my clothes and I could change, r-right?

His voice stuttered.

Me: You cant change yourself in this state,Gyu.

Beomgyu:Why didnt you change me instead?

Me:N-no... Too embarrassed...

I said blushing. Slightly. Beomgyu hugged me tight. The next thing I knew,he was sobbing in my shirt. He looked up at me with a smile plastered on his face along with his teary eyes.

Beomgyu:Thank you...

I could tell he was scared to death. After the incident,I called his roommate,Hueningkai,that Beomgyu was staying at my place and that I would explain what happened to him at school the following day.

Hyuka's POV

Oh. My. God. Soobin just called me that Beomgyu is staying at his. HIS. I ran to Taehyun to tell him what happened. I HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL BETWEEN 'EM 😏

-fin-

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! Longest oneshot I made , though. Very sorry if I offended Yeonjun. Everything here is made up. Please forgive me. Yeonjun is innocent irl🤗

Word count: 1211