Ep 15: A Fierce Battle! The Betrayal!

The tunnels were long, dark and creepy. There wasn't any water but Fubuki could've sworn he could've heard the sound of water dripping.

Kiara took the lead while Fubuki walked next to her. The pair was once again silent but Fubuki had a lot on his mind.

Then he felt it, the searing pain through every nerve. It hurt and Fubuki knew what it meant. His knees gave out and he was clenching the ground.

A dark and intimidating aura was surrounding him and his eyes were glowing.

"Fubuki are you.."

"I'm fine!" Fubuki got up, his eyes this time were glowing. And his hair was dancing with energy and force. Then after realizing what happened he apologized.

The pair kept walking through the tunnels.

"Your ability to lead your people is great but I must ask how did you become the leader?"

"After Kurt left, bladers wanted to join us to feel safe. Eventually our hideout became too crowded so I stepped up and suggested going somewhere else. Kurt's original gang had problems with it but eventually we put that aside and moved. It took a while of searching but eventually we found this town. It was creepy enough to drive others away but it was perfect for us. A leader can be anywho but it's a matter of who steps up and does the right thing."

"Huh."

That left Fubuki thinking for a while.

"What's that?"

At the end of the tunnel was a pair of glowing red eyes.

"It must be the corrupted blader back for revenge." said Kiara, starting to lose her cool a little.

Fubuki took off running, into the shadows. A couple of minutes later he came out.

"It was just some trash."

Fubuki made a path and they kept moving.

"So I've got a question, you seem to be afraid of corrupted bladers. Why?"

"Well before you ask I'm not afraid of you. You're different. But what happens down here stays down here."

Kiara took in a sigh and closed her eyes for a second.

"I used to have two best friends. We would hang out everyday and we used to have so much fun together. Then one day Val discovered Beyblade. Then that's when things changed. Amanda and I grew close while Valerie got into Beyblade."

"Then one day she got one: Vahagn. It was powerful. She beat Amanda and I within minutes. But then something went wrong. She became resentful and mean. She cut ties with Amanda and I and left. Then soon after that Amanda moved and I was left alone. She became corrupted while Amanda and I lost touch. I vowed to take corruption more seriously."

"So you know Valerie?"

"Yes, but now we're on different sides of this war."

"War? Wait Forenous told me about a war! What do you mean by a war?"

"Oh Fubuki, Phi and Theodore, they're planning something big. They're the ones who took Free, Kurt, Cuza, and some many more victims. Some of us like to call this a war."

"They're the ones spreading this corruption virus. They're the ones stealing bladers. They're the ones recruiting bladers to their shady plan. But what I can't figure out is what they're doing with all those bladers."

"A couple of days ago Theodore and Phi tried to recruit me. But I turned them down."

"You must've gotten lucky they must have other plans for you. Theodore normally doesn't let blader have a choice."

"Hmmm."

"We're here."

The pair had reached a dead end, a single ladder was going up to the surface.

Kiara went up first removing the sewer lid.

"Where are we?"

Fubuki stepped out of the tunnel next to Kiara.

"The Amusement Park."

"Why would the Arctic Knight lead us here?"

"I don't know there must be a good reason."

Kiara's phone chimed and her eyes widened.

"Valerie, she's escaped."

"What?"

Thunder boomed and lightning crackled the sky darkened with the mood. It began to rain. Fubuki covered his face with his arm.

Kiara put on a cloak like a rain jacket. Putting on her hood she wore a serious expression.

"She's here."

On top of one of the buildings stood a lonesome figure. The lighting crackled, casting a long shadow over Kiara and Fubuki. Valerie wore a smirk and jumped down.

"Valerie."

"Kiara and Fubuki, I'm not surprised the both of you are together. I guess you guys make a better pair than Fubuki and I."

Fubuki glared but he didn't say anything.

Kiara took out her bey while giving Valerie and icy glare.

"Meet my bey: Arctic Knight."

Valerie took out hers.

"Blazing Vaughn."

Fire and Ice, just like Lui and Shu, oh the irony. But will the fire melt the ice or will the ice overpower the heat?

"It seems you've upgraded Vaughn in our time apart."

"I could say the same, follow me."

Valerie lead the pair over to the carnival game section. Taking off a sheet a bey stadium was underneath.

Kiara got the message and got into her launching form.

Valerie did the same.

"3.."

"2.."

"1.."

"Let it rip!"

Both beys flew into the stadium.

Kiara had no patience.

"Frost Blade now!"

Arctic Knight collided with Vaughn. Vaughn flew out of the stadium landing next to Valerie. Valerie was surprised.

Fubuki gave Kiara a high five.

"It seems you've gotten stronger, but not strong enough."

Valerie tapped into her beys power and an aura surrounded her of dark colors. Her eyes were glowing purple and a shadow grew behind her. A shadow of a monster. A shadow that was just like the one in Fubuki's dreams.