Hot

Sugawara's POV

"So there's a guy?" Kyon raises her eyebrow. I look away, feeling myself heat up. I nod and Kakeru shakes his head.

"Does he work here? Or is he a patient? Give us at least a hint of what he looks like!" I shake my head and chuckle.

"No. He doesn't work here nor is he a patient." I add, "and about the hint, try to figure out what he looks like." Kakeru looks around my room and starts laughing.

"If it's in your sketchbook you haven't drawn in, in months, then I'll be-" he opens the sketchbook to reveal the drawing,

"D-a-i-c-h-i, Daichi. His name is Daichi and he looks like this." He faces the sketchbook towards Kyon. Her eyes go wide as she looks at me.

"Pretty close to it."

"Suga...he's hot." Kyo adds and I turn into a light red. I snatch the sketch pad away and pull it closer to my chest.

"I-I guess..." I mumble, "can we-"

"We're going to have to meet him."

"No. Guys I-"

"Yes. See if he's good enough to take care of our Suga."

"Kyon-"

"Yes. When is he going to be here next?" I sigh, "later today." They won't shut up if I don't let them know.

"So, when later today?" I glance up to see him and point at him, "now."

Daichi's POV

"Suga he's hot." I furrow my eyebrows and glance in Suga's door to see him talking to two people. I stand next to the door before walking in.

"I-I guess..." I hear Suga mumble loudly. A smirk shows up on my face, along with a feeling of heat.

I walk into the room and the three of them look at me but Suga instantly looks away.

"I'm sorry..." he mouths before his two friends come closer. I nod and he softly laughs at me.

"Sit." The two of them say as they pull another chair. I sit down and I glance over to Suga, trying not to laugh at me. Interrogation time.

"Name?"

"Sawamura Daichi."

"Age?"

"Twenty-Two."

"Okay, Suga questions now. What disease does he have?"

"COPD."

"What sport did he play in high school?"

"Volleyball."

"Okay harder one. What age was Suga when his father-"

"Okay, okay. It's 3:30! You have class!" Suga interrupts pushing them out the room.

"Yeah, yeah, see you soon." He pushes them out the door and sighs.

"I-I'm really sorry. They're a little much...they said worst when you weren't here.."

"You know, it's kind of hot in here." I joke and he hits me arm. I laugh as he turns away, embarrassed.

"S-Shut up! I didn't mean that!"

"Yeah, keep convincing yourself,Kōushi." He hits my arm again. This was nice. It felt like the hospital was home now but ,of course, I still have a daughter and girlfriend at home.

--- ---- ---

"Michimaya, I'm home!" I walk into the house. Kira runs up and hugs me. I look up to see Michi, her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes are puffy.

"What's wrong?" I ask, motioning Kira upstairs.

"Where have you been for the last couple months?"

"At the hospital." I answer truthfully.

"And doing what? Because I know for a fact your mother isn't giving you papers to hand out everyday. You hate the hospital."

"Actually I love-"

"No. You don't. Somebody or something is there. Who? What? What makes you go there?" Tears stream out of her eyes and I sigh.

"There is someone."

"Oh god..."

"His name is Sugawara Kōushi. He has COPD and I did meet him a couple months ago."

"COPD? K-Kōushi? Isn't he twenty two now?" I nod my head but my face probably reads confused.

"I went to high school with him. He was an amazing control tower for his team. Plus, a good person in general and amazing setter. He said he was supposed to go to Karasuno but due to health conditions he couldn't." Why am I learning more about Suga from my girlfriend more than Suga himself?

What else don't I know?

--- ------- ---

Hello : )

Words- 700

Finished- August 18, 2020

Vote

Comment

Share