Goddess

Sugawara's POV

I open my eyes and feel an all too familiar warmth wrapped around me. I smile and shut my eyes once again. I hear a small groan escape Daichi as I have woken him.

"D-Daichi...we have to get up..the-" No use. He just holds onto me tighter.

"Just for a little while, Kōu~"The way he said my first name seemed natural. It still gives me butterflies that would tickle my stomach. It gave me a sense of warmth inside of me.

I start to feel myself drift off again, forgetting the fact that I have small tests today.

——— ———— ———

"What makes you think I love someone who is SICK!" Daichi shouts at me, while I'm on my knees, sobbing.

"N-No! You said today and tomorrow! You'd always be here!" I shout back. What is this feeling? I feel sharp pain stab through my heart, it spreads and feels like needles are stabbing at each and every piece of my heart.

"I think we both said things we didn't mean." Daichi scoffs before turning around he decides to add, "how can someone love someone who is about to die? Pathetic" He spits out and walks away.

I see the world break around me, as I scream in pain. Everything hurts. My head,my lungs,my heart,everything.

No...Daichi...

Daichi's POV

I slowly wake up as I hear small sobs.

"Suga...-" I look down to see him, wrapping his hands around his ears,into the ball he was when he was in pain, sobbing.

"Woah, woah, woah! Suga what's-" I scramble up and he pushes himself back into the window. He couldn't look up at me, hands still wrapped around his ears.

"Suga..."

"I'm pathetic...I really am...today and tomorrow...today and tomorrow...just today...and just tomorrow..." he mumbles to himself, in between sobs. My eyes widen as I realize those are the words I said. What's going on? I try to reach my hand for him but he flinches.

"Suga...look at me..." he shakes his head, "n-no...y-you..." he starts coughing and I'm starting to feel useless.

"Suga." I grab his chin but he still looks away from me, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Kōushi...what's the matter?" I ask, sweetly. He just wipes his eyes and wraps his arms around me.

"Today....and tomorrow..." he keeps mumbling, tugging on my shirt. I pet his head telling him sweet things in his ear.

"It's okay...I'm right here..."

"I'm not going anywhere, Kōushi. Nowhere without you."

His breathing starts normalizing and I kiss the top of his head.

"Kōushi..." He stays silent, "what happened...?" He shakes his head and hangs onto me tighter.

"If this is about the tests it's-" he shakes his head again. I let out a small sigh as I grab his chin and face it upwards. I examine his face closely.

"You're beautiful." I kiss his forehead and give him another hug. He hides his face into my chest and breathily chuckle.

"Daichi...?"

"Hm?"

He takes a breath in, "d-do you actually...love me?" He breathes out.

"What kind of question is that?" The truth is, I didn't love him. There was no other word I can use to describe how much I love him. Everything about him is perfect. Everything. What word can you describe that attraction to? It isn't love. Of course I love him but it isn't just that...it's beyond love.

Suga puts his head down and weakly smiles, "Just answer the question...please?"

"Of course I do Kōu! You're perfect. If someone put a goddess in front of me and told me to marry it...I wouldn't. Unless, that goddess is you." I smile as he turns into a light shade of red.

"And it's because I love you, Sugawara Kōushi." I smile, meaning every single word I said.

"I love you too..." he spits out and smiles.

God...don't take him away from me. He's the only source of life I have...

——— ————— ———
The last line is actually me writing this- hdhdhd
Also s/o to @killuakuma for all the votes + comments ♥️

Words- 700

Finished- August 21, 2020

Vote...

Comment...

Share...

...