The Farthest Star to the Sun

Daichi's POV

I walk into our home. It's still pretty early in the morning, I expected everybody to be asleep but upstairs, I hear footsteps, more than one person is up there. Is Kira and Michi already up?

I peek into Kira's room to see her asleep but the sounds still continue. I furrow my eyebrows as my anxieties heighten. The closer and closer I get to the bedroom door, my stomach behind to turn. I feel as if I can throw up.

I slowly turn the doorknob and open the door to reveal Michimaya on top of another. I slam the door as I feel tears form in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away and run downstairs, Michimaya following behind me.

"D-Daichi! L-Let me explain." I didn't respond. I couldn't respond. I wanted to yell, scream even. My heart was aching. Why am I like this? She didn't make me happy. This was going to happen eventually. Right?

"N-No...uhm...I'll just go back...I-I..." She snakes her arm around my torso. I try to pull away but it was no use.

"No, Daichi listen! I know this probably looks...very wrong but-"

"Yeah, wrong as is shoving your tongue down somebody else's throat." I scoff as I finally pull away and walk towards the door, putting on my shoes.

"Daichi Suwamura. Listen to me." I take the ring out of my pocket, I've had in there for years now, and throw it at her.

"I'm leaving."

"What about Kira!?" Michi finally shouts and I feel my stomach twist once again. I loved Kira. She was my top priority. She was the core of my heart.

"C-Can I just process this before anything. What I do know is," I move my hand back and forth, signifying the space between us, "that this. Is done." I say before exiting the door.

My legs carried me. I didn't have any control over them. Before I knew it, I was standing outside of Suga's door. I hesitated to knock but before I knew it the door flew open and he bumped into me.

"D-Daichi! What are you doing here?" He stammers.

"Michimaya..." I sigh, "I went home to see my- girlfriend on top of another man..." The terror in his eyes appear but it turns into a softer expression. He pulls me into the room and shuts the door. He slams me against the wall and kisses me. I snicker at his action and he smiles, our foreheads against each other.

"I didn't think you would be someone to make a move, Kōushi." I joke and the smile never escaped his face.

"I love you...." he mumbles out.

"Suga-"

"I love you, Daichi..." he pecks my nose, "it's like you're the sun and I'm the farthest star away from you. You always seemed so out of my reach. But I love you. God, I love you so much. And if death chooses to part us away, I'll fight it. I'll fight anything just to see you. I love you..." he takes a breathe in, "I love you..." he mumbles again, more quietly.He breathes heavily like he'd been holding it in for a long time. I put my hands on his hips and smile. I feel like everything just disappeared. Because the only thing that mattered was Suga. He was my world.

"Oh my god." I chuckle, "Suga...I love you too.." Those words were the only words I seemed to mutter out. Like magnets, our lips collide again before we both hear a knock at the door. We both pull away from each other and scatter to opposite sides of the room.

"C-Come in!" He shouts out, clearing his throat. I just kept my eyes glued to him, smirking, receiving it back occasionally.

I loved this man...with all the pieces of my heart. He was perfect. In every single way.

————— ———————-

Did you expect that? Maybe not : )

You're welcome

Words- 665

Finished- August 20, 2020

Vote

Comment

Share