Finale 3/3

Daichi's POV

As soon as I hear Suga's last breathe I start crying, sobbing into his pale hand. I waited before calling out for a nurse. Because if I did...he'd be taken away from me. It would be my last time seeing him...in front of me.

——————

As soon as a nurse came and took him away she gave me his sketchbook. I looked through the first couple of pages and found several sketches of volleyballs,friends,and myself. I pull it closer to me and start to cry once more.

——————

I put the sketch pad down and look at the portrait he sketched of himself and I before breathing in.

"Y'know what's funny. This speech is going to be 10x as hard because he is actually gone. I can't just look up, seeing him look back at me." I say, looking down at the sketch pad.

"And like before, this won't be too long because I'm already going to be crying up an ocean." I look up at the sky and smile, "I never believed in an afterlife. I thought that once we die...we die. No other lives,no heavenly place,or anything...but Suga made me want to believe it. So, I want all of you. Every single one of you...to believe....that we can see him today, smiling. Because we all loved him...thank you."

Today and tomorrow...I'll always wait...I'll wait until the day I die....because I love you. I love you Suga. And I will never forget you.

——————50 years later—————

"Hey, Daichi!" I open my eyes and turn my head to see him again...Suga.

"Kōushi!" I hug him. Wires aren't on him anymore. His cannula is gone. He's healthy. I press my lips onto his as we enter into a bright light.

Thank you.

——————
(Bonus chapter after btw!!! Please read! They are actually very important♥️)
And that's the end. The end of this story. It ended somewhat happy. So I hope that you treasure every moment with someone. Whether it's bad or good. I've been in a slump for a while but it's getting better. I promise, things get better. Please get help today if anything is wrong♥️

Love, Author, Yesi ❣️
(Also I need new ff ideas! Which haikyuu characters will you like to see next?)

Words- 365

Finished and completed: August 23, 2020

Vote

Comment

Share