✍︎︎ THE KNOCK ON THE DOOR ✍︎︎ PART 1

SHIPS! FLUFF / SMUTISH

jander (requested highly)

NO P.O.V
Hailey orded the both of them to practice but suprsingly they agreed because it was almost the band compatitionhaileh was suprsied how they agreed quickly but to them there was another reason they were dating and didnt tell anyone so hailey left then alone to practice right when she closed the door jake locked it... Zander was suprsied and jake had a smirk on this face like he was... Gonna do somthing.. Jake holded zander like he tripped or somthing and caught him he hold his hip and kissed him hardley on the lips the kiss lasted for 30 min but they wanted more.... They kissed again more passionatly on the lip jake pushed him to the wall... Then suddenly there was a knock on the door "HEY U CANT HAVE THE WHOLE MUSIC ROOM TO UR SELF RIGHT!?!" It was milly i think she wanted to practice zander said to jake they walked over to the door and they opened it for milly "what were u guys doing here anyway i heard no music to?" "well we were tooning our instruments" jake palmed the back of his head "nice save" jake zander thought "still that still needs sound" milly raised a eyebrow jake a zander exhailed and looked at eachother and theu thought it was time to tell her....

DUN DUN DUN TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!