7-Pre date

Harry woke up early on Sunday morning, too excited for the date with Louis to be able to go back to sleep. Louis asked him out! He couldn't believe his luck. Also, that was so brave of him. He hadn't told him his sexual orientation but he took his chance anyway.

He decided to take a shower and jumped out of bed and got a new pair of boxers before he walked out of his room in the direction of the bathroom. He seemed to be the only one awake.

He took his time washing his hair and body. He wanted to smell nice. He always used a fruity shampoo and conditioner. It made his hair soft and shiny and he liked the smell. Hopefully, Louis did as well.

After the shower, he shaved his stubble, brushed his teeth, and put on deodorant and his favorite fragrance. He put the new boxers on and brushed his hair. He put some styling products in to fix the curls but still kept them soft.

When he finally was done he stepped outside the bathroom and bumped into Louis.
"Oh, hi." He couldn't help but blush a little. Why didn't he bring clothes? He felt really exposed.

Louis gave him a once-over before he looked up and met his eyes with a smile.
"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"So...have you changed your mind about today or?" Louis asked, looking shy and insecure.

"What? No! Of course not! Have you changed your mind?" Harry answered.

"Absolutely not!" Louis grinned. He looked relieved.

"Good." Harry beamed.

"So when do you wanna go? Like...ehm." Louis asked and blushed.

"Whenever you're ready. I just need some clothes." Harry answered.

"I need to shower. Maybe we should at least eat breakfast?" Louis said with a smile. He loved that Harry seemed to be as excited for this date as he was.

Harry nodded his head and hurried to his bedroom. He spent a solid twenty minutes staring into his wardrobe for something to wear before he finally settled for some black, skinny jeans, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, and a red and black checkered shirt. He tied a scarf around his head to keep the hair away.

Niall was sitting at the kitchen table when he walked out of his room to get some breakfast. They said good morning and Harry went to the fridge to find the fruits and vegetables he needed to make a smoothie. He turned around as soon as he heard Louis's voice greeting Niall. He let out a small gasp from the sight that met him. He thought Louis looked absolutely amazing. His hair was in a neat quiff and he was wearing some black, skinny jeans as well and a blue button-up shirt that really brought out his eyes.

Their eyes met and they both slowly broke out in a smile. Niall ruined the moment with something between a snort and a chuckle. Louis looked over at him and rolled his eyes.
"Thanks for killing the mood Horan."

"Sorry." Niall answered and smirked.

It looked like an inside joke and Harry didn't get it. His stomach twisted. When did the two of them become so close? Harry felt jealousy flush through his veins. But then Louis turned to him again.
"You look great Harry."

"You too."

"Big date today huh?" Niall asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Harry immediately blushed but Louis smacked Niall in the back of his head.
"That's none of your business."

"True that. Just have fun guys!" Niall smiled before he got up and put his bowl in the sink.

Harry stared at his back as he left.
"Have you told him we're going on a date?" He asked Louis.

"No, uhm, I mean yes. I hope that's okay?" Louis answered. Damn Niall and his eavesdropping on people's thoughts!

'Yeah. Want a smoothie?" Harry asked with a smile.

"As long as it not filled with avocado, sure." Louis answered and glared suspiciously at the blender.

"No avocado." Harry chuckled before he turned on the blender.

They ate breakfast together. Liam and Zayn entered the kitchen looking like shit.
"Hungover?" Louis smirked.

Zayn grunted in response and started to make coffee.
"Yes. I vote for a day in front of the tv. What do you say, guys?" Liam asked and looked between Harry and Louis.

"Uhm, Harry and I are actually heading out." Louis answered with a quick glance at Harry.

"I don't think I'll be able to take a foot outside the dorm." Liam muttered.

"Good, you're not invited." Louis smirked.

Liam looked confused for a second but then he spotted Harry's blushed cheeks. He raised an eyebrow.
"Is that so?"

"Yes." Louis stated firmly with glittery eyes.

"That's great guys. I'm glad. Have fun!" Liam smiled.

Zayn came and handed Liam a cup of coffee.
"What did I miss?"

"Our roomies are going on a date." Liam answered.

Zayn smiled and looked between Louis and Harry.
"Yeah? That's awesome. Enjoy."

Zayn and Liam went to sit down in the living room.
"High stakes for this date all of a sudden. We better not mess it up." Harry joked.

"I'm not worried." Louis smiled. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, where are we going?" Harry questioned with sparkling eyes.

"Well, it's still early. Only 10-ish. What do you say about going for a walk and then we can eat lunch somewhere before we continue the date?" Louis suggested with a smile.

"Sounds perfect! Let me just get my shoes and a jacket." Harry agreed and walked over to the sink with their glasses and rinsed them.

He looked guilty eyeing the mess he made making smoothies.
"Leave it. We can take care of it later." Louis said dismissively with a vague hand gesture towards the blender.

"I...okay. I'm just gonna put water in the blender so it doesn't get stuck." Harry said and hurried to fill it with water and put it down on the counter. He bit his lower lip but left it like that.

They put their shoes and jackets on and headed outside with a "bye guys!"