9-Kiss me again

"Niall! I need to talk!" Louis shouted and banged his fist against the door.

Niall opened the door and glared at him.
"What? I was asleep."

"Sorry, but this can't wait." Louis said and pushed Niall to the side so he could get inside the room.

Niall closed the door behind them and went over to his bed and sat down. Louis was pacing back and forth.
"What happened?"

"We kissed." Louis said.

"Was it bad? Why does that upset you? You like him!" Niall said, looking like a question mark.

"Of course I like him! The kiss was incredible!" Louis said still pacing back and forth.

"Okay, you're stressing me out. Please sit down." Niall pleaded.

Louis came and sat down on the bed next to him.
"I flew. I couldn't control it. My feet left the ground when we kissed and I panicked."

Niall stared at him.
"It must have been one hell of a kiss!"

"It was!" Louis smirked.

"Did he notice?" Niall asked.

"That I left the fucking floor? No, thank God!" Louis huffed.

"Well, all good then." Niall answered comforting.

"It's not all good! I can't turn into Peter Pan every time we kiss!" Louis argued upset.

"Don't kiss him then." Niall suggested.

Louis glared at him.
"Yeah, that's not an option either."

"Then, I don't know? Make sure he lays on top of you every time you kiss. Then you won't be able to fly away." Niall smirked.

"That's...bloody brilliant! It will be a bit tricky and it means there won't exactly be any spontaneous kisses going on but at least I won't fly off. Thanks, Niall!" Louis grinned.

"You must have kissed guys before?" Niall questioned.

"Yeah, and a few girls as well to be fair. Why?" Louis asked.

"Didn't you have this problem then?" Niall asked and raised an eyebrow.

"No, why? Oh! This is kind of mindblowing." Louis answered and stared at Niall in surprise.

"You really, really like him. " Niall said with a wink.

"I really fucking do." Louis admitted with blushed cheeks.

"So maybe you should let him in on your secret someday? Not now but someday in the future when you feel like you can trust him. That would make things easier. I mean, if one kiss made you leave the ground, imagine what will happen when ehm, things progress between the two of you." Niall said.

"Shit! I didn't even think of that!" Louis shouted and stared at Niall with his mouth open. "You know what? It was probably just a first kiss thing. I'm sure I'll be able to control it from now on. I never had a problem with controlling it before."

"Yeah, but then you didn't have a Harry Styles in your life." Niall smirked.

"I sure didn't. He's great you know?" Louis said with a shy smile.

"He is. I'm happy for you guys. You two are so cute together." Niall smiled.

"Thanks! I'm gonna let you go back to sleep now." Louis said and got up from the bed.

He started to walk out of the room but turned around when he reached the door.
"I'm really glad I met you, Niall. You're a great friend and it's nice to have someone to share this secret with. Someone who understands."

"Right back at ya!" Niall grinned before he yawned and stretched his arms.
"Good night Louis!"

"Good night."

He closed the door behind him and when he turned around he found Harry sitting on the sofa in the living room area.
"Are you okay?" Harry immediately asked.

"I'm fine. I'm great actually. Still buzzing from that kiss." Louis said with a wink.

Harry looked really happy.
"Yeah?"

Louis went over to the sofa and sat down next to Harry.
"Yeah, can I give you a good night kiss?"

"You don't have to ask for permission every time you want to kiss me." Harry chuckled and leaned in.

"Good to know." Louis mumbled against his lips before he went for it.

The kiss felt as amazing as the first time. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck once more and opened his mouth to the kiss. He could feel how he was about to lift from the sofa and grunted internally. Great! But he took Niall's advice and laid down and pulled Harry with him until he was laying on top of him. That kept him grounded.

They made out until it was getting heated. Harry broke the kiss and smiled down at Louis.
"I really like kissing you."

"The feeling is mutual." Louis answered and smiled as well.

"Good. We should get some sleep." Harry said and gave Louis one last peck on the lips before he got up.

He extended a hand for Louis to take and pulled him out of the couch. Louis stood up on shaky legs. They shared a smile before they went to the bathroom together to brush their teeth. They held eye contact through the mirror, smiling like fools, which made it harder to brush their teeth without drooling. Harry started to giggle and Louis couldn't help but do the same. Harrys giggles were contagious.

When they were done in the bathroom they went to their separate rooms next to each other. Louis stopped with his hand on the door handle to look at Harry.
"Good night Hazza. Today was such a great day."

"It was! Good night Lou." Harry smiled before he entered his room and closed the door behind him.

He hurried to strip out of his clothes and laid down on his bed. He pulled the duvet to his chest and put his arms under his head, staring at the ceiling. He was thinking about the date with Louis with a smile on his lips. They had something great going on and he felt excited about the future. It was too early to tell if he would fall in love but if the way his heart was beating rapidly in his chest for the moment was any indication of what to come he was sure he would get there one day.

He let out a content sigh. He had never been so tempted to travel back in time as he was now to see that first kiss again. But he wouldn't do that. It would be really weird to watch himself kiss anyhow. He just had to keep that memory alive. He brushed his lips with his fingertips. That had been one hell of a kiss, not to mention the one they had later on in the living room. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

In the bedroom next door, Louis was floating in the air a few inches from the mattress thinking about the same thing before he fell asleep as well and fell down on the bed.