Chapter 2

“Are you sure about this Dan?” Glen asked again, I wish he would just let it go.

“More than sure.” I smiled, looking through the shop window.

“What about this?” Mark pointed at one.

“Too flashy.” I shrugged.

“I just think you might be making a mistake.” Glen muttered.

“Look Glen, either be happy or get lost. You can’t talk me out of this, I’ve made up my mind.” I snapped, he grumbled a little but let it go. For now at least.

“This is his decision to make Glen.” Mark reminded him, he’s been supportive. Massively supportive, helping me out more than Glen. Which is fairly unusual, I mean, sure me and Mark have been friends practically our whole lives but Glen is always the one who will help you with everything and anything. Mark needs bribery most the time. But not today.

“THIS IS IT!” I exclaimed, not caring that I sounded a little like a girl. Mark just smiled at me and Glen looked a little happy, I don’t get why he isn’t. He should be.

“Honey I’m home!” I shouted as I walked in the door, with three bags full of clothes. I heard the boys’ chuckle.

“Jesus! How much have you bought?” Mark asked, looking at the bags.

“Well, if Danny boy wants to play dirty, I’m going to make the most of it.” I winked at him, before going to put the bags in the bedroom.

“What do you mean play dirty?”

“I mean, get your Ma to take me shopping so you can get me out of the house.” I glared at him, he smiled a little.

“Well, maybe you’ll find out why in a few days.” He teased.

“I better O’Donoghue.” I pulled him in for a kiss, just as he deepened it I pulled away. I saw the disappointed look on his face and smiled a little. “Sorry Dan. I thought we were playing dirty.” It was his turn to glare as Mark and Glen burst out laughing. “So boys, what did you get up to today?” Complete silence.

“You know, we just had a jamming session.” Dan shrugged, Mark and Glen nodded their heads furiously. I’m surprised they didn’t get an injury.

“Right.” I drew the word out, raising an eyebrow. Fucking liars. “I do hope you realise I’m not stupid.”

“I do hope you realise we’ve been threatened with bodily harm, if we tell you anything you may never see us again.” Glen informed me.