Chapter 19

“I love this one.” Kim gushed.

“It’s just too poofy.” I sighed. “I don’t know.”

“Ah well, since you’ve said that I think I have a perfect one.” Andrea smiled, bringing another dress over.

“Alright. Here’s hoping.” And it was perfect. It took me a while to get it on. But I loved it. It wasn’t too poofy, but was still obviously a wedding dress. And it fit like a glove. I just fell in love.

“Danny is going to love it.” Andrea beamed when I walked out.

“Everyone is going to love it.” Kim corrected, Andrea nodded enthusiastically in agreement. “What about bridesmaids?”

“I need to talk to Dan about a colour scheme.” I told them.

“Alright, well, we can sort out the dresses a little later on then.” Andrea assured me. “We are making good time.”

“You think? We could always postpone.” I am beginning to doubt that we can pull this off.

“No. How about this, I can sort out the cake for you guys. I actually have a pretty good idea for this.”

“Alright. That would actually be great. Thanks Andrea.” I shouted out to her as I took the dress of carefully. I refused to look at the price, but Andrea’s face told me enough. It wasn’t cheap. Oh well. Dan told us to go out and buy whatever and not worry about the price. ‘Money is not an issue. Make it a night to remember baby. It will be perfect.’ He may regret saying that.

“Shoes!” Kim exclaimed, she is a little bit of a shoe fanatic. Seriously. More shoes than a shoe shop.

“Come on then.” I smiled, holding the bag proudly as we followed Kim to what she calls the best shoe shop. And you know what, it was pretty good. We tried on so many shoes, but some were too flashy or too plain, or too high or too flat. It took a good hour to find the right ones. But they were fabulous.

“Yes!” Andrea shouted, hugging Kim who had found the shoes

“Look at you two, without you I probably wouldn’t have found the dress or the shoes.” I laughed.

“Of course not, that’s why you brought us.” Kim shrugged.

“Exactly. Now go pay. Dan needs this card back to sort out some of the other things.” I was being left in the dark for a lot of the arrangements. As usual. But I didn’t care this time, I know Dan is busy planning things and doesn’t really have time to explain it all. But he does want an element of surprise for me. Which is why I hope Andrea keeps cake details quiet.

http://www.shefinds.com/files/2012/01/lace-wedding-shoes.jpg

http://cdn.modwedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/33311691.jpg