Chapter 3

“Guess what day it is?” I smiled, shaking Dan awake.

“Tuesday?”

“Yes, it’s Tuesday. And it’s like 9 o’clock. We are getting up.” I told him.

“If you say so.” He slowly sat up, instead of getting out of bed he pulled me over to him. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too baby.” I pressed my lips against his, it got a little more heated than either of us expected. Dan moved so he was above me, pressing desperate kisses to my neck as he undressed me. I pulled his bottoms down, he tends to sleep without a shirt and I tend to just wear his shirt. Weird if you think about it. Dan worked his magic as usual. I’m like putty in his hands the majority of the time.

Dan was lounging on the couch when I walked in, I lay down in his arms. We obviously aren’t doing anything right now.

“So Dan, care to tell me what’s going on today?”

“You know what we could do, how about a little trip to the zoo?” He asked.

“Yeah!” I cheered, running off to get dressed. We went to a zoo about a week after Dan met me, Susan came as well as the boys. It was a fairly nice day in Dublin, I grabbed a pair of bleached skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt, black leather jacket and a grey beanie. A fairly normal outfit for us. I am obviously planning on changing before tonight. Dan told me we are going out for a meal or something. Dan was wearing something similar. “Dan you ass.” I laughed, slapping him.

“Hey, not my fault. They think it’s kinda cute.” He shrugged, they meaning fans. Yeah, they have been completely accepting actually. With only a few people sending any hate at all.

“Whatever. Let’s go.” I grabbed his hand and we headed out of the flat. “So, what time are we coming back for?”

“I think about 3.” Giving us about 3 hours. And a half. “That gives us plenty of time to get ready for tonight. Not that you need to look to formal, it’s just a nice meal and stuff.”

“Okay babe.” I smiled at him, he’s been acting a little weird today.

“I love you.” He told me. For like the 100th time today.

“I know you do, and I love you. You don’t have to say it every 30 minutes.” He gave me a weird smile.

“What if I want to tell you every 30 minutes?” He countered, making me roll my eyes at him.

“You are an idiot.”

“And I’m all yours.”