Chapter 5: Canada

I had caught a ride with France to England's house. We were having a meeting with him and America. We arrived and France knocked on the door. America opened it and he looked at us confused. I could hear people talking in the background.

Did they have people over?

"I thought the meeting was tomorrow?" America asked.

"Non, it was aujourd'hui." France said. "Does Angleterre have a girlfriend over?"

I couldn't see but I could tell France had winked.

"Also wasn't another dude supposed to be with you?" America asked. I sighed.

"It's me, Canada!" I said.

"Oh, well it doesn't really matter. But make sure to use your human names we have a guest over." America said stepping to the side and letting us in.

I saw a (h/c) haired girl sitting next to England and talking to him. He must've forgotten that we had a meeting today. England looked over at us. His eyes widened. He said something to the girl and she nodded. England started walking over to us. The girl looked familiar and we made eye contact.

America looked over at me with a concerned look as if something horrible had happened to me and I wasn't coping well.

"Ah, Matthew, Francis, I forgot you guys were coming over today. Do you want to take a seat?" England said.

"That would be lovely. I see you've scored yourself a girlfriend aye, Arthur." France said and then winked. "Let me know if you ever break up."

England looked at France in disgust.

"We're just friends." England replied harshly.

I walked over to the girl and sat opposite her, France sat next to her, England sat on the other side of her, and America sat next to me.

"(Y/n), this is Francis and Matthew. They're Alfred and I's colleagues. Francis and Matthew, this is (Y/n). She's my friend." England introduced. He emphasized the word 'friend.'

"Bonjour, it's lovely to meet you mademoiselle." Francis said, taking (Y/n)'s hand and kissing it. England glared at him.

"Take your disgusting hands off of her you git!" England shouted.

"I can do whatever I want you black sheep of Europe! You're not her bodyguard!" France shouted back. (Y/n) sat there awkwardly.

"Uh, hello, my name's Matthew, it's nice to meet you, (Y/n)." I said.

"Nice... to... meet you both." (Y/n) said trying to get out of England and France's fight.

"Sorry (Y/n) but we need to have a meeting." England said. "But thank you for coming over"

"No problem, Arthur." (Y/n) replied.

England stood up and so did the rest of us. England led us to a room and led everyone inside. Just when America walked inside I started walking in and then the door closed in front of my face. I sighed. I lifted my hand to the door knob to open it but realized there was no point, they wouldn't ask for my opinion anyway.

"Are you ok Matthew?" (Y/n) asked as she started packing up her stuff. I turned around and looked at her.

"It's just..." I sighed again. "They always forget about me."

I nervously laughed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. I waved my hand in front of me.

"There's no need." I said.

"How about we have a meeting of our own?" (Y/n) asked playfully. I laughed.