Chapter 4: England

"A-alfred?" (Y/n) asked, looking past me. I turned around and looked in the same direction and saw America turn pale and stumble backward.

"Alfred!" I shouted just as America ran out of the room. I turned back to (Y/n). "I'll go sort this out. Don't worry and just go relax on the couch."

"Ok, but if something's wrong I can leave." (Y/n) said.

I ran after America and saw him go into his room. I peeked in and saw America sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. I remember him doing the same thing a while after he bombed Japan. I knocked on the door.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"It's all my fault." He mumbled. I sat next to him. "I pressed the button, I made the order."

"No, it's ok. She doesn't remember and it didn't do too much damage." I said, stroking his back. Just like the good old days.

"No, she has a big scar and more people died and it's all my fault and I can't take it." America continued.

"You didn't kill her." I said.

"I could've. Now when she gets her memory back she'll hate me like japan did."

"But japan and you are good friends now and all the people you killed aren't dead anymore."

"Then why does she look like they are?"

"Why don't you just get to sleep. We've got a big meeting tomorrow." I said, changing the topic. I stood up and walked to the doorway.

"O-ok." America said.

"Good night." I said walking back to the lounge.

When I entered I saw (Y/n) chilling on the couch, she was staring at the wall obviously lost in thought.

"Sorry, I hope that didn't take very long." I said. (Y/n) looked over at me and smiled.

"No, it's ok. I was just admiring your house. You must have quite a lot of money." (Y/n) replied.

"No, this was my parent's house and they gave it to me after they... passed away." I answered. It was a pretty good lie if I do say so myself.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"No, no, don't worry about it. It's fine." I interrupted. "If you don't mind my asking. Where did you get that scar from?"

(Y/n) looked at where I was pointing and her face went red, forgetting she undid her button and exposed part of her chest. My face then went red after realizing I was pointing at her chest. (Y/n) quickly buttoned up her shirt.

"Oh, that. I got it when I was really young." She paused and thought for a while. "Now that I think about it, I kind of forgot how it happened. It was such a long time ago."

"Nevermind, don't worry about it. I was just curious" I replied waving my hand in front of me.

"Is your brother ok?" (Y/n) asked. "He seemed like he suddenly got really ill."

"He's just going through some... PTSD right now." I replied.

"Oh no, did I remind him of a past friend or something? I didn't mean too I swear."

"It's fine, there's no need to stress about it. He'll come round." I looked over at the clock. "It's getting late. Would you like a ride home?"

"Oh, of course. Thank you. I can't believe it took you the whole day to show me around your house." (Y/n) said as we walked to the car.

It was about half an hour's drive to (Y/n)'s house so we just talked about random stuff as we drove.

"This is it, turn right here." (Y/n) said. I did as I was told and turned into the street going into the woods. "Here we are. Thank you for the drive, Arthur."

"No problem (Y/n), any time." I said as she hopped out. I backed up and drove back home thinking about (Y/n).