Chapter 16: America

After the meeting I chilled out on the couch and watched some Netflix. I was planning to pack up all my stuff and head home tomorrow now that all the meetings were over. Knowing England though he'd probably make a whole bunch more just so he could bring me back.

Now that I think about it I wasn't sure where England was. He seemed so out of it during the second half of the meeting and when it was over he quickly said goodbye to everyone, including (Y/n) and ran somewhere else. He's been in there for quite a while now and I was going to call him for dinner but got sucked into this TV show and forgot about it. After the credits rolled for the end of that episode I lazily stood up and wandered over to all the different rooms I figured England would be in. I found him frantically flicking through books in his book room.

"FINALLY! I've found it!" England shouted. "Conscience merging that's got to be the only reason."

"What the hang are you going on about dude?" I asked walking into the room.

"I think I've finally found a way to bring (Y/n) back." England explained. "And if that doesn't work then I have a back up plan."

"What are you going to do?"

"I think after I took over (Y/n)'s country her consciousness merged with another person, sort of like reincarnation. I think I've found a spell that will merge their two consciousnesses together so she'll still remember all the time we spent together now and all the time we spent together in the previous timeline. But if that doesn't work then I thought why not just make her a country again, then her consciousness will have to come out of her other body and go into the newly formed (Y/n)."

"Or you'll just form a whole new (Y/n) that'll start off as a baby just like all nations do." I commented. "And what makes you think that fusing the two consciousnesses together will work, what if she gains a split personality or something like that. This then goes back to my previous point. What! If! She! Doesn't! Want! You! To! Do! That!"

"Well I've got to try something! I miss her so much!"

"You've already got a person named (Y/n) who acts pretty much like the same (Y/n) they just don't have their scarring memories. Just create new memories with her instead?"

"Because she's a human, she'll die way before me."

I sighed, could he be anymore selfish.

"Fine, I can't stop you I guess. But I'm warning you, if it doesn't work, I told you so." I said, leaving the room to go back to my TV show.