The quirk♡chapter 1

A/n (In this story your quirk is wolf and your last name is okami.
Okami means 'wolf' in Japanese so yea, please just deal with it or just change it.

BTW! THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT SEEM ALL THAT INTERESTING SNICE ITS JUST THE READER GETTING THEIR QUIRK. BUT IT GETS BETTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!! SO BE SURE TO STICK AROUND PLEASE.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(Right now you guys are in kindergarten 4 years old and haven't gotten your quirks yet.)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You and katsuki have been friends ever since birth because of his mom being friends with with yours, as they grew up together and worked at the same job aswell.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was the morning and you were sleeping on your bed with half the blanket on you as your full body stretched out. Meanwhile, katsuki had the same pose, but on the floor and with his mouth open slightly snoring.

Your mother walked in and smiled at how cute you two four year olds looked. She took a photo and sent it to katsuki's mom. After, she then yelled.

"breakfast's ready downstairs!" Her yelling woke you guys both up, making you fall on the floor as katsuki just sat up tiredly.

"Oww" you said as you got up and rubbed your head.

It was a sunday morning at 9:14 and you and katsuki made your way downstairs to eat.

TIME SKIP TO A TUESDAY.

You and katsuki didn't have a class together, so you always had to wait until after class to see him since he had his own friends to play with During lunch. Three little boys with brown hair, and another little boy with green curly hair and freckles.

You had never met any of his friends, but that didn't bother you since you also had your own friends that he had also never met. During recess, you always played with your friends and he played with his, until it was time to go back to class.

-

After class you saw katsuki hanging out with his friends again, so you just walked to the park into some little forest and kept walking around. You loved the little forest and knew your way around pretty well.

it was where you would hang out by yourself if you were bored or just wanted to play by yourself. While you were walking, you spotted katsuki with his friends. katsuki looked mad and his clothes were...wet? You decided to run up to them and say hi.

"Katsuki!" you said running up to them.

"What do you want (y/n)?" he said frowning as you finally stood in front of him.

"Huh, why are your clothes wet? Did you fall in the river with the big log over it?" You said with a raised eyebrow.

"Tch, yea" he said kicking a rock frowning.

"...hey! Did you get your quirk yet!?" You questioned with a excited smile on your face.

"Tch, of course I did, I got it yesterday" he said with a smirk as he showed small explosions in his palm.

"Wow, that's so cool!" You said amazed.

"So katsuki, who's this?" One of the brown haired kids said behind him.

Before katsuki could speak you spoke first. "I'm his girlfriend!!!" You yelled teasing.

"Hah!, no your not!!" Katsuki yelled with some small blush on his cheeks.