Chapter 34

Ashton and I have been together for two months, and things have been great. Lily and Ashton have been inseparable, and they absolutely adore each other. Where you see one you see the other.

Today is Ashton's 35 birthday, and we're gonna spend it with him, but first i'm taking Lily for a visit with her father and then we are heading straight from there to Ashton's house. I got both Lily and myself dressed, and her diaper bag packed.

Lily is wearing a white onesie, blue jean shorts with a brown bow belt on, a white lace cardigan and a little flower headband with pink sandals. I'm wearing a forest green shirt with cut outs on the sides, dark blue distressed jeans, white heels, and my hair is curled loosely and i have a natural make up look on.

I picked her up and grabbed our things, along with Ashton's gifts and then took her out and put her in her seat and buckled her in. Twenty minutes later i arrived at Colby's house and got Lily out and carried her up to the house, i knocked on the door and stood there waiting for him to answer it. A few seconds later he opened the door and allowed me inside. I walked into the living room and stopped when i saw Chris sitting there.

"Colby, you know i don't want him around her." I said firmly.

"Yeah, well he's my best fucking friend, i think he should be allowed around my daughter." Colby spat at me in annoyance.

"I wouldn't have a problem with him being around her if he could talk to and about me with respect in front of her. I don't give a crap if he likes me or not, i don't give a crap if he talks crap about me behind my back. But i won't allow it in front of my daughter. I don't talk bad about you in front of her, i deserve the same respect." I insisted.

"You're so damn dramatic." Colby said rolling his eyes at me.

"I'm not fighting with you, Colby." I sighed and handed Lily over to him, i went and sat out on the patio, where i could still see her but where he could have a little privacy to spend time with her without me being right there next to them. I took my phone out and messaged Ashton.

*Text Messages*

Me- We'll be over later, i'm at Colby's now so he can spend some time with Lily for a little bit.

Ashton- Sounds great, can't wait to see my girls! I also have a surprise for you.

Me- Can't wait to see you as well!

Me- Do you need me to pick anything up before we head over?

Ashton- Nope, just bring yourself and baby girl! 😘

Me- Lol okay. I'll see you in a little bit. Xx

*End Text Messages*

I played around on my phone and played games for about an hour and a half. Colby and Chris were shouting in the house while watching the game, so i peeked inside to make sure Lily was content.

She was standing up next to the table and i noticed her reach for the beer bottle on the table and put it to her mouth. I instantly jumped to my feet and ran inside, i took the beer away from her and picked her up.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Colby shouted.

"And you are the one that needs supervised visits....You're not the one snatching things from her and snatching her up." Chris said to Colby rolling his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You messaged me talking about you wanted to spend time with your daughter, so i bring her over and you're too damn worried about watching the damn game! You weren't even paying attention to her, and she grabbed your damn alcohol and almost drank it!" I exclaimed angrily.