Chapter Five

Author's note-

Hellllooo my wonderful... Hmm... What would be a good name for you guys? My little chocolate cheese puffs? Lol yeah. Okay..   Anyways, I just want to thank you guys for reading my story.. I means a lot. Love you guys ❤

.

.

.

        My Pov....

   "Hey. Hey, wake up."

"Mmmmm" I groan, "Five more minutes "

"Um.. We kinda have to go. The guys are leaving."

Guys… What?

I open my eyes to find beautiful brown ones staring at me. Shawn... I jump to my feet and almost fall over but Shawn catches me.

"Um.. Thanks." I say as Shawn sets me down... Sure my face is on fire.. I really need to learn how to control that...

"Anytime... Hey, I didn't get your name before." He laughs

"Oh. Um.. My name's Mollie."

"Awe. Pretty." He smiles

"Thanks… So is yours." Okay. I win at being awkward af. Who the hell says that? Ughh.

"Soo… The guys are all out waiting for us in the limo. Ready to go?"

I look around and realize the whole room is completely empty… Except for the old man cleaning in the back corner.. Well. I HOPE he's cleaning.. Shawn takes my hand and we walk outside to meet the guys..

They are waiting in a hot pink limo.. Typical.

I climb in and sit next to Nash..  Shawn on my other side. Jessa would die if she knew I was sitting in between Shawn AND Nash.

"Hey! You're that girl..." Nash smiles

"Um. What girl?" I ask

"The one that had me make a vine to send to Jessa."

"Ohhh. Yep! She loved it by the way. She was screaming and crying."

"Awe. That's good." Nash says as he turns his head to talk to Taylor.

"Hey! You're the one that took my beanie!" Matt said quite loudly from the back of the limo.

"Yeah. Sorry about that!" I say as I go to take off the beanie

"Nah don't worry about it. I have a bunch of them." Matt smiles.

Awesome! I get to keep the worlds cutest beanie that was worn by Matthew Espinosa.

"So where are we going?" I ask Shawn.

"Chipotle"

Yassss. I love that place. I swear if I was ever stranded somewhere, I'd be completely okay with it as long as there was a Chipotle close by...

Someone turns on the radio and "Hold on we're going home" plays.

"OH MY GOD!!" I scream, getting looks from all of the guys.

"What? I love this song." I respond as everyone stats singing along. They open up the sun roof and Cam stands up and starts yelling the lyrics out the window. These boys are crazy… I love it.

.

.

.

   We pull into the parking lot and all of us jump out and run inside... The place is empty so after we get our food, we sit in the middle of the restaurant.