Chapter Three

My pov

It's unbelievable how many people are here. The whole room is packed with pushing and pulling teenage girls and a few unlucky parents that stand there awkwardly trying not to lose their daughters in this sea. It's crazy. Thank god I'm at the front. Even though the stupid rope is pretty much cutting me in half, I'll be able to be within spitting distance of the boys...

.

.

.

One hour later

I look up from my phone when I hear the announcer person say: "Helllooo everybody and welcome to the Magcon Reunion tour! Who's ready to see the guys?"

Everyone starts yelling and screaming like the place is on fire...

"Okay.. Everyone please welcome... CAMERON DALLAS AND MATTHEW ESPINOSA!!"

Cam and Matt run out from behind a screen type thing and starts running down the line of girls, high fiving a lot of them. I reach my hand out as far as it will go and almost die when Cam AND Matt hit it... I have Cameron Freaking Dallas and Matthew Espinosa's DNA on my hand... Never. Washing. That. Hand. Again. EVER.

Everyone chants their names as they climb the couple of stairs that lead to the stage. Matt is wearing the most adorable green beanie with dinosaurs all over it. Hmm... Maybe I can try to steal it when they do pictures...

"Now please welcome.... TAYLOR CANIFF AND NASH GRIER!!!"

They both come out from behind the screen and start slapping hands as they run, hitting mine as they pass by. Oh god. I have to tell Jessa. She's going to die.

"Last but not least... Please welcome... SHAWN MENDES!!!!"

Oh. My. God. Shawn. I don't know whether to cry or scream or die as he runs out. His run is so cute... Like a penguin. Love that.. He's almost here....... Just a few more people and...

HE TOUCHES MY HAND!!!!!! He looked me in the freaking eye and touched my hand.

I start breathing really heavily and try to calm down so I don't drown in a planet of tears.

I've been in this room for almost 2 hours and I've already touched all of the guys. I used to freak out if they followed me or liked one of my tweets. Now I've actually TOUCHED them. And mean yeah... I've kissed them pleanty of times through a computer screen but that doesn't count. If I die right now, I'd be completely satisfied with my life. I touched my life savers. Oh god. I still have to hug them when we do the VIP thing... Calm down, Mollie. It'll all be cool. They're just normal people, right? Yeah. Normal people that act like dinosaurs, sing like an angel, have the bluest eyes in the whole world, wear a bandana like a super hero wears a cape and can pull thousands of people out of the dark. Yep. Normal people.

.

.

.

So after they all introduce themselves and start playing music and jump around, Cam takes the mic and says;

"Hi everyone! Thank you all for coming. I've missed this. Being a family with all of you guys."

And some girl yelled; "We never stopped being a family! "

Oh god. I'm going to cry.

Cam laughs and smiles, handing the mic to Nash who says;

"So, everyone. Shall we do the oatmeal challenge??"

Everyone freaks out and starts screaming. I of course was among those screams. Jessa and I have watched the oatmeal challenge about nine thousand times... We could act it out if we had to.