Chapter Seven

Heeyyy! I know I updated yesterday but I was bored so yeah... Here's another chapter. ❤

.

.

.

   My POV

   "What the hell, Nash?!!" Cam yelled as we all climb into the limo.. Shawn and I are in the back with Matt and Taylor. Nash just pulled Cam back out of the car to get in before him causing Cam to fall on his ass outside of the car.

"Sorry!" Nash says

"No you're not." Cam says as he climbs back into the car.

"You're right." Nash smirks

Matt turns up the radio and "Shake it off" starts playing… To which all the boys start singing along to.. Shawn and I seem like the only sane ones here..

"You excited?" Shawn asks me as he runs his thumb across my knuckles.

"Hell yes. I love skating. I haven't done it in a while though… So maybe I'll be just as bad as you." I smile.

"Yeah. We'll see."

.

.

   About 20 minutes later we pull into the parking lot of a huge building... Trying to get out of the car was just as hard as trying to get IN the car. Cam and Nash try to get out at the same time, followed by Matt and Taylor and Shawn and I are last.

I step out into the rain and spin around. I love the smell of rain.. It's kinda like happiness and sadness and life combined.   If that makes any sense.

"Come on Mollie. We can play in the rain later." Shawn says as he drags me inside.

"Downer" I stick my tongue out at him, which causes him to shake his head and laugh.

"Come on children." Matt says as they all run to the counter to get skates.

.

.

.

   After lacing up my purple skates I go out onto the floor and start gliding slowly as I wait for Shawn to finish up with his shoes.

He trys to skate over to the wall and almost falls but he catches himself. I shake my head and go over to him.

"Want some help?"

"Nah. I got it." He says as he slowly enters the area where we skate.

"Good. Hold onto the wall and move your feet." I instruct

He has black skates with wheels that light up. They're so cute.

He slowly starts to move foward. I reach out my hand and he takes it. After about 3 steps he slips and we fall down, him on his face, me on my ass.

I turn my head to look at him and we both start laughing at the same time.

"OHMYGOD THAT WAS A BAD IDEA." He says

"Get yo ass up!" Cam yells as he skates past us.

We stand up and Shawn grabs the wall so he doesn't fall over.

"Go ahead. I'll be here." He says as he nods in the direction of the boys.

I skate away and start racing Cam and Nash.

"I'm gonna beat you!" Nash yells.

"YA LYIN!!!" I hear Matt yell from the other side of the room.