Chapter Nineteen

Heeelllooo everyone! The next few chapters are kinda gonna be feely.. So if I made you cry please comment and let me know! Thank youuuu❤❤

.

.

.

*Jessa's POV, Sunday a week ago*

   Nash leaves for his meeting tomorrow morning... He's going to be gone for a week.. We haven't really talked or touched since I snapped at him about two weeks ago before Mollie and Shawn fled to Canada.

But I mean… What do I say to him? Sorry? I probably should apologize but the thing is, I'm not sorry. I love Nash to death but space seems like the only thing I want right now.

  I miss his kisses though… How he would kind of breathe my name. Not loud enough to be a moan but quieter than a whisper. And I miss how he used to always wrap his pinky around mine.. Yeah, it was kinda odd but I love it. Stupid little things make me melt.

   I've been sleeping on the couch usually, since I don't want to sleep with Nash.. Matt bought his own apartment, so that's where him and Taylor have been. Cam has had a bunch of meetings with movie people and all that crap, and Nash goes with him most of the time, so it's just me here at the moment but they should be home soon.

   I spend my days watching Netflix and eating popcorn.. Holy crap I sound like a bad soap opera.. We haven't really broken up yet though... It's just been paused... I don't WANT to break up but I don't like the awkwardness between us so I don't know.

  The door handle rattles a little bit and Nash comes in.. I look away and focus back on the episode of Teen Wolf I'm watching.

"Hey. I brought you some food, it's Panera." He says as he sets the bag on the couch next to me. I mumble thanks and he just nods and heads into his room.

.

.

.

*hour later*

I've watched season three of Teen Wolf about 6 times in the past two weeks. Ohmygod I need help... I still haven't touched the food..

"Not hungry?" Nash asks as he comes out of his room and goes into the kitchen.

"Mmmm…" I mumble and look back at the TV.

"Okay.. Well we can go out and get something else if you want."

"No thanks.." I say and I feel his eyes on the back of my head.

"Jessa.."

"Yes?" I turn around and look at his cheek since I don't want to look him in the eye.

"What the hell are we doing?" He shakes his head, "You haven't said more then two words to me in weeks. You never touch me.. What's going on?"

I sigh and close my eyes for a second, "I honestly don't know, Nash."

"Well you better figure it out now because this is ridiculous..."

"What do you want me to do?!" I raise my voice a little.

"I DON'T KNOW! You can't just keep sitting on my couch and not doing anything. I MISS you! Don't you  understand that? Jessa, I fucking love you and all you've been doing is pushing me away!" I bite the inside of my cheek, nod once and walk to to the door. "Where the hell are you going?" He says as I go to turn the handle.

"If this is too much for you I'll just go. I'd rather leave on my own then have you kick me out."

"Jessa, you're so stupid sometimes!"

"Gee, thanks." I look away.

"I don't want you to go. I just want you to be here with me again." He walks over to me and takes my hand off the door knob.

"Nash…." I breathe and he grabs both of my wrists gently in his hands… I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Stop." He whispers and takes a step closer to me so now he's a couple inches away. "Have a little faith" He slowly leans down and brushes his lips against mine.. Not for more then two seconds but those two seconds hold so much love and emotion.

  He pulls away and looks me in the eye. I smile a little and he leans back down and fully kisses me. As our lips move in sync he slowly reaches his arm around and presses his hand against the small of my back.

  While running my hands through his hair, I can feel him smiling during the kiss, "What?" I pull away and whisper.

"I don't know," he tilts his head to the side, "You." I breathe out a laugh and pull him back to me. He lowers his hands to the back of my thighs and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands are pressed into my back so I don't fall and I continue to twirl his beautiful hair around my fingers. Not breaking the kiss, he carries me into his room and lays me down on his bed. He takes off his shirt and tosses it onto the mountain of dirty laundry that is always in the hamper, "You really need to do the laundry." I laugh at his expression.

"Mmm…Tomorrow.." He smiles and reaches down to grab the hem of my shirt. I arch my back and he pulls it up over my head and tosses it the hamper as well. Leaning back down on top of me, he kisses along my jaw and down my neck and collar bones. Before he reaches the top of my bra I stop him and he looks up at me,  "I love you so much." I tell him.

"Love you so much more."

"Not possible."

"Yes. It's totally and completely possible." He says and leans back up to kiss me. I close my eyes and drown in his scent....

.

.

.

*Monday morning/ Aftermath*

   I wake up when I feel something tickle my nose... Sitting up and looking around, I realize that a feather from one of the pillows must've somehow landed on me.. The bed is a mess.. What the hell?…. Oh crap. I slept with Nash last night.. I smile and flop back down on the bed.  Last night was amazing. It felt like I was glowing. Like Nash and I were two.. I don't know, dolphins? I'm horrible at analogies but I think you get the point. It was warm and sweet and love.

"Hey, weirdo. You're awake!" Nash says as he comes back into the room and stands at the end of the bed.

"Yeah! Why are you dressed already? It's only like 9.."

"I have to leave for my business trip in 10 minutes and was hoping you'd be awake so I could say bye." Fuck. I forgot about his meeting.

"Nashhhhh I don't want you to go." I whine and throw a pillow at him, "You're gonna be gone for a week!"

"What. Are you gonna miss me?" He smirks

"Hell yeah! Of course I'm gonna miss you. I love your annoying ass, remember?" I smile.

"I promise we'll Skype everyday! Now come give me a hug so I don't miss my flight." He laughs and I jump up and walk to the end of the bed. Since the bed is quite tall, I'm at eye level with him for once. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips to mine. He kisses me slowly, letting his tongue linger in my mouth for just a fraction of a second longer than usual.

Pulling away he says, "I gotta go now. I'll call you when I land and I promise I'll be back soon. I love you, never forget that."

"Still love you more." I say and smile.

"Mmm… See ya soon, loser." He kisses my nose and backs out of the room. I stand there on the bed until I hear the front door close, then I fall backwards and land on the cozy pillows. Closing my eyes, I fall back to sleep.

.

.

.

Endddd of chapter nineteen! Hope everyone liked it! If you did, please vote for this story. It would mean a lot ❤