Chapter Nine

PLEASED DON'T KILL ME!!!! I know I said I would post on Friday but I couldn't think of anything all day then I was super tired and went to sleep kinda early. This chapter is kinda long so I hope it makes up for my laziness. Sorryyyyy! I swear on the angel to post regularly now! Love you chocolate cheese puffs! Thanks again for reading ❤❤

.

.

.

    *My POV*

"You got me a robe?" Taylor asks as he holds up his beautiful new yellow robe I bought him.

"Yep! You like it?"

"Um… Sure." He fake smiles and slowly backs away.

"It could be worse.. You could've gotten underwear." Cam says to Taylor as he looks form gift to gift.

"MANTIES. Get it right, Cam." God. Doesn't anyone appreciate a good gift these days? It's not an iPhone or tablet or something electronic, it's a real gift.

"Okay, Mollie. No more gift shopping for you." Shawn says as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Come on. They're not THAT bad… They came from the heart."

"Mollie. You got me used pink camo underwear. From a thrift shop. They have a STAIN on the left butt cheek … Taylor got a robe for an old lady and Nash got a shirt that says he loves his grandma.." Cam shakes his head," You're officially the worst gift giver ever."

"Matt likes his gift!!" I point out and we all look over at Matt who is sitting on the floor shaking his snow globe.

"Exactly." Cam smiles.

"Do like yours?" I look up Shawn.

"Um.. Yeah! I love it."

"YA LYIN!!!" Matt smirks at us.

"Don't lie."

"Yes! Of course I love it. I've always wanted a….. Purple sequence hat and matching cane."

"You just say that cuz you have to." Nash winks

"Whatever. You guys don't know a good gift when you see one." I roll my eyes.

"That's right." Shawn says and kisses the top of my head, " So what do you wanna do today, weirdo?"

"Hey, do you think we could drive up to my house? I really want you to meet Jessa and I'm sure we can find something fun to do. Pleaseeeee." I make puppy dog eyes at Shawn.

"Ughhh I guess so. You guys want to come?"

"Nash has to come." I say as the boys to start shake their heads no.

"Ughhhh why???" He whines.

Well. I could tell him that he needs to come because he has to meet Jessa so they can fall in love, get married and I can bring my would famous, not yet invented, coconut cream pie to their wedding. But. I'm not going to say that, "There's free food."

"OH I WANNA COME!!!" Nash yells as he runs around the room with his arms out like a plane. I swear he's 7 not 17.

"Welllll get all of your asses in the limo so we can get out of here. It's two hours away." They all run out the door and hop in the car. "Hey, could just me and you take my car? I'm not really in the mood to sit with them for two hours.."

"Yeah! Sure. Let's go."

We give the limo driver my address and then call a cab to take us to the place where Magcon was... Thank god my car is still there.