Chapter Eighteen

Holy. Fuck. 1,000 READSSSSS OHMYGOD!!! Thank you everyone who's actually read this... Means a lot❤ Since I haven't updated in little bit, this chapter is kinda long❤ Love y'all❤

.

.

.

*Jessa's POV*

I'm still sitting on Nash's bed.. I finished telling him everything about what happened a while ago, but he just sits there and looks at his hands, "Nash, say something."

"What do you want me to say? You were raped… There's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I would go beat the shit out of that guy but you don't seem to want me to do that so.. I don't know, Jessa."

"Well don't just sit there and be all awkward! Why don't you think about how this makes me feel?! Knowing that some guy used me as a plaything while I was unconscious and I couldn't do anything about it? It fucking sucks, okay? I feel like I'm like covered in this layer of grime that won't come off no matter how many showers I take. It's like I'm permanently tarnished. I shouldn't even have told you." I look away and try to clam down so we don't start yelling at each other.

"No, I'm glad you told me. I just don't know how to react." He reaches for my hand but I pull it away and pretend to scratch my leg. His mouth twitches a little bit but let's it go.

"Yeah well neither do I…" I sigh, "Maybe you could just forget about it and pretend nothing happened?"

"You're fucking joking, right? You want me to forget that you got raped… You're covered in bruises! Jessa, I'm sorry but your logic is fucked up."

"Gee, thanks." I shake my head and get up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" He asks

"Away." I keep walking out of the room and through the apartment, passing Mollie and Shawn asleep on the couch.. They're so fucking lucky that their relationship is nothing but fluff and muffins.. I keep walking and go upstairs to Cams room, opening the window and climbing out onto the roof. The warm sun and wind lightly ruffle my hair. It's so beautiful out here… Virginia is such a sad state.. It's full of dull sunsets and rainy days.. And sadness

.

.

.

*Hour later*

I look up from staring at my feet when the window opens and a Nashley crawls out and sits next to me. "I'm sorry. I was a dick and I didn't mean to be."

"Yeah.. That's okay. I was kinda a bitch too so..." He tries to wrap his arm around me but I scoot away.

"Jessa…"

"I just need time to think, Nash. This isn't a cliché break up, it's just me needing to think." I look at his nose since I can't seem to look him in the eye.

"Okay... If that's what you want.. I love you, never forget that." He frowns a little and goes back inside so I'm left alone again… That's how everything starts and ends. Alone..

.

.

.

*My POV*

I wake up with my head on Shawn's shoulder and his arm wrapped around me... Ughhh I don't want to wake up. I was having a VERY nice dream where Shawn was a Calvin Klein model and then we went to this insane waffle place that had the most amazing food and everything was warm and tasted like syrup. Why can't real life be like that? I tilt my head up slightly so that my face is in the crook of his neck.. Taking a deep breathe, I inhale his scent. It's really odd.. Like pine and fire and then the slight smell of bacon.. Weirdo.