Chapter Four

Magcon is amazing. The whole atmosphere is fun and crazy and young. There is so much love in that room it's unbelievable. The boy's are so much fun to watch. After standing and jumping and dancing for a almost 4 hours, I'm SO glad it's over. Now I can go to the VIP thing and meet Shawn… Again. He looked at me a total of 6 times during the show. Yeah, I know. It's only a look but I still died inside every time.

   It was pretty funny after the lip gloss dance, I could hear the other girls whisper;

"Ugh. Why her? She's nothing special. She's just another girl like us."

  They're right. I'm just another girl. Just another pair of eyes that brighten when I see the boys. Just another pair of lungs that scream their names. Just another heart that belongs to them. We all are.

  Our fandom needs to seriously calm down. When someone gets acknowledged, we need to be HAPPY. Not start sharpening our nails every time something happens to someone else...

   Even if Shawn only looked at me for 5 seconds and totally forgot about me when someone else caught his eye, he still LOOKED at me. I was in his mind for 5 seconds. To me that's pretty awesome.

   Anyways, I'm currently waiting in the room while everyone at the back tries to leave without getting trampled... In case you're wondering what happened to Sam… She was kicked out after she yelled;

"I LOVE YOU MARCUS ESPINOSA!!" 

   Durning Shawn's performance of LOTP. And let me just say... It was amazing. He gets so lost in the music... The way his left leg kicks to how his head bobs back and forth, it's mesmerizing.

   I can't wait to see him again...

.

.

.    Short period of time later….

   "All VIPs this way please!" The announcer guy yells and points to a side door.

Thank god. I'm so freaking tired of standing and being around people.. I miss my bed and twitter and Netflix...

I follow the other VIPs into the small side room and smile as soon as I walk in. The guys are all at their own booth type things and the girls run to get in line. I see Shawn at the other side of the room and figure I'll go to him last.. First up on this side of the room is Taylor. I go up to him, say hi and take a pic of him kissing my check. Sweet and quick. Next is Matt..

"Hey werido. How's your day going?" I say to him as he smiles and signs a picture of himself.

"Hey! It's awesome! Realy glad to be here with the guys. You?"

"Oh you know. Stood in room full of the most amazing dorks in the world all day. So, yeah. Pretty awesome!" I laugh " Oh, Matt? Could I maybe wear your beanie for the pic please? I love it."

"Mmmm…. Yeah. Sure " he smiles as he comes around to the canvas thing where we take pictures.

He takes off the beanie and puts it on my head, kissing my forehead as the camera guy takes a pic. That is going to turn out amazing… I can already tell..

We take a normal one too; him standing next to me with his arm around my waist and my head against his shoulder.. He's so soft. Like a teddy bear.

"Thanks, Matt. Love you" I say as I hug him and walk away and get in Cams line… Still wearing his beanie btw.. Hehe.

"Hey beautiful, what's up?" Cam says as he smiles up at me from where he's sitting signing a picture.

He called me beautiful. Ahhhh I could get used to that.