Chapter Seventeen

Heeyyyy! I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm soooooo sorry but I was busy and then I couldn't think of anything.  But yeah. Hope y'all enjoy it! ❤❤❤

.

.

.

*Jessa's POV*

"Remember. Don't say anything, okay?" I look at Mollie before we go inside the apartment.

"Fine! Now let's go. I'm hungry."

"You fucking would! I just freaking escaped the psycho guy that kidnapped me and the only thing you care about is food." I shake my head.

"Yeah well food is my one true love okay? Just ask Shawn. We already had this exact same decision before Nash came In and ruined it."

"When did THAT happen??"

"Never mind. I'll tell you about it later. Let's just go in so you and Nash can suck face." I punch her arm and she laughs. Shaking my head I open he door and we head in.. As soon as we step inside I can hear Nash yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK, CAM??!! Jessa is freaking missing and the only thing you care about is hooking up with your girlfriend/not girlfriend!"

"Chill, Nash! What am I supposed to do while you look for Jessa all day?!"

"I don't know, maybe HELP ME??!!"

Fuck. I look at Mollie before running up the stairs to Cam's room, "Nash." I breathe once I reach the door. Cam is laying in bed with a sleeping Rebeca next to him. Nash turns around and puts his hand over his mouth.

"Jessa." He runs over to me, picks me up and squeezes the shit out of me, "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU??!!!" He sets me down and kisses every inch of my face.

"It's complicated.. Let's go to you room."

"Glad you're back! Missed your annoying ass." Cam smirks.

"Yeah thanks for helping find me by the way!" I flip him off and drag Nash down the stairs. He pulls me to him and picks me up, his arms under my legs.

"Nash, I CAN walk you know."

" Yeah but I missed you like hell so deal with it." He kisses my nose and continues to carry me down the stairs and into his room. Setting me down on his bed, he closes the door, sits down next to me and holds my hands. "Okay. Tell me everything."

.

.

.

After I'm done I just sit there and look at Nash. His eyes are wide and he tightened his grip on my hands slightly. "Okay. So you where kidnapped by the creepy guy from the gun store and he kept you locked in his basement till you kicked his ass and escaped. Then you ran like hell and Mollie found you on the beach and now you're here sitting on my bed."

"Basically." I sigh.

"Okay. But you're okay now? Do we need to go to the doctors or go and kick his ass?"

I laugh and gently push him, "No! I called the police and they got him."

"Good. Well I'm just glad you're back and safe. It was so weird without you.. You haven't been physically in my life for very long but I don't know what I'd do without you. I think I may or may not love your crazy ass.." He smiles.

"You think? Well you better figure it out soon because I'm already 100% positive that I love you. I love your eyes, hair, being, just you. I, Jessa Lupton, love Nash Grier and there's not a fucking thing anyone can do about it."

He shakes his head, "Okay. I, Hamilton Nash Grier, am in love with Jessa Lupton and I think I will be for quite sometime."

"Good. Now shut up and kiss me, loser." He smirks and brings his lips to mine. I wrap my arm around the back of his head and pull him down on top of me. Leaning back against the pillows I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of him. Who knew that after not knowing him for so long and then being away for two days could make me crave his touch like Mollie craves muffins. I rake my fingers through his hair and he sits up to take his shirt off and I giggle.

"What?" He tilts his head to the side.

"You're abs are so cute. It's like a six pack of bagels." He shakes his head and leans back down to kiss my neck. I arch my back up as he takes off my shirt. My eyes fly open when I feel him stiffen on top of me. Shit. I forgot about the bruises.

"Jessa." He breathes and gets off of me. "What the hell."

"I can explain." I sit up and try to take my shirt back from Nash but he won't give it to me.

"What the hell happened that you're not telling me?" He and looks from my stomach and neck to my eyes.

"Nash, it's fine."

"Stop. It's not fucking fine. Why are you covered in bruises? Tell me." I sigh and start explaining..

.

.

.

*My POV*

"Hey! You found her! That's amazing. What happened?" Shawn says as I walk over and sit next to him on the couch.

"Well… Basically the dickbag from the gun shop followed us and he kidnapped her.. Then he.." I bite my lip and look away.

"Mollie, what?" He tries to look in my eyes.

"That asshole raped her. He kept her chained in his basement, beat the crap out of her and raped her. She told me not to tell anyone though." Well that might not have been my smartest move but oh whale. Shawn's not gonna tell anyone.

"Holt shit." He clenches his jaw and looks away, "We need to go find him and make him regret even looking at her."

"Shawn, we're not just going to go beat him up and you know it. The police took care of it. Besides, I couldn't picture you hurting anything." I laugh, "Although you do attack muffins pretty well."

He smiles and shakes his head, "Real talk, Mollie. If it were you, I'd be doing something and not just letting the police handle it."

"Yeah but going after him isn't going to help anyone."

"It'll make me feel better." He says and I lean over and kiss him. Gently running my tongue along his bottom lip. I pull away a little bit and whisper, "Does THAT make you feel better?"

"Mhhmm." He smiles and pulls me back to him. 

.

.

.

End of seventeen

Thanks for reading.. I really appreciate it ❤❤