Chapter Eight

Wow... I've posted three days in a row.. NO MORE WRITERS BLOCK FOR MEEEE! ❤❤❤❤

.

.

.

My POV

"Are you dead?" Someone breathes on my face.

I crack one eye and see Cam squatting next to me on the floor.

"Do I look dead?" I probably do. I'm pale af in the morning.

"Good. You're alive. Get your ass up and get dressed. It's 12:30 already." He laughs and walks out of the room. I get up and go into the bathroom and see my clothes from the other day on the toilet. Hmm.. Guess someone washed them. Thank god... I get in the shower and wash yesterday off.

After brushing my hair I put on one of Shawn's hoodies and walk into the hall... It's quiet.. Not a good sign. I get in the elevator and lean my head against the wall. God I'm tired. It's way to early to be awake. The doors open and I peek out into the loby... Empty. Where are those boys.. ..

I walk into the pool area and get about five feet in before I hear someone yell. I turn my head to see Taylor running towards me. I quickly jump back as he keeps running and falls in the pool. Ha! That ass thought he'd push me in the pool.

I start laughing as the other guys (all in bathing suits ) come out of the bathroom.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

"Swimming!!!" Nash yells as he runs and jumps in the pool.

Shawn walks over to me and I try my best not to start at his abs.. On god...

"Hey! How long have you been awake?" I ask as he leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Since 10" he smiles

"Really? Oh.. Sorry about that. I enjoy sleeping."

"Yeah. Me too but it's hard when the guys wake me up by smacking my face with whipped cream.."

I slept through that? Damn.

"Wanna swim?" He asks

"Oh, nah. I don't really like swimming."

"Ohhh okay. Give me five minutes to get dressed and we'll go get breakfast." He says as he kisses my nose and runs back into the bathroom.

I decide to call Jessa while he gets dressed. The other guys are still in the pool, in their bathing suits, shirtless... Keep walking, Mollie.

"Hello?" I whisper into my phone

"They call it Divergent." Jessa whispers back

"Hey! What's up?!"

"Nothing much. How's the guys??? Ohmygod HOW IS NASH??!!" She practically yells in my ear.

"Oh, Nash? He was hit by a bus yesterday... Sorry"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!!!! MOLLIE IF HE'S DEAD IMMA KILL YOU!!!!!!!"

"Chill! He's fine! He's actually shirtless and wet as we speak." I laugh into the phone.

"Holy shit!!!! Send me a pic!"

"I'm not gonna go back in there and take a pic of them! Well.. Maybe I will at some point but not right now. Shawn went to get dressed and we're gonna go out to eat."

"Oh my god you have to take a picture!!! Lots would be good!"

"Okay okay I'll take a pic sometime just not now." I say as Shawn comes out of the bathroom wearing black on black and blue vans... Mmmmm...