Chapter Twelve

Hellloooo everyone! Hope you all are having an amazing week! Thank God it's Friday... ❤❤❤

.

.

.

*My POV*

The brightness slowly takes over my dream of running through a field of muffins and I open my eyes. I forgot to close the curtains.. Really, Mollie? I start to get up but stop when I realize Shawn's arm is wrapped around my waist and I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. I slowly roll over so I'm facing him. He moans and covers his eyes with his hand. I kiss him quickly and his eyes fly open.

Propping my head up on my elbow, I smile down at him, "Rise and shine, dork." He reaches up, wraps his arm around my neck and pulls me back down to him. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat.

"I so don't want to sit on a plane all day." He sighs.

"How long is the flight?" I ask.

"Around 5 hours.... Maybe we can sleep the whole time. Or watch a movie."

"Both sound great to me! What are we gonna do when we get there?"

"Well..... Cam and Matt both have meetings, Nash is probably going to spend time with Jessa, and Taylor is..... Going to do what Taylor does. And me and you will find something... We'll go eat food or just sit on our asses all day."

I laugh and kiss his cheek, "Can't wait! But we're never gonna get out of here unless we get up and get ready sooo.... Let's go, Lazy!" I roll over him and land on my ass on the floor. Smooth.

"You okay there?" Shawn looks down at me form the bed.

"Yeah... I um.. Meant to do that."

"Of course you did. That's my girl! Graceful as a penguin!" He swings his legs off the bed and onto the floor, careful not to step on me, "Ready?" He reaches his hand down to pull me up and I take it. Still holding hands, we walk into the living room and find it empty except a sleeping Jessa on the couch. I look up at Shawn and he nods and goes into my mom's room to get the boys and I walk over to Jessa. I stick my pinky in my mouth and then put it in her ear. Nothing. Hmm... I trow a pillow at her and all she does and whine and roll over. Zayum she's hard to wake up... Waking into the kitchen I grab a cup out of the cabinet, fill it up with water and go back to the couch. I lift it above Jessa and am about to dump it on her when it's ripped right out of my hand and dumped on my head... I scream as the ice cold water hits my hair and runs all down my back.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!!!" tuning around I see a smirking Hamilton standing right behind me, "WHAT THE FUCK NASH??!!"

"You were about to dump it on Jessa." He says simply and shrugs.

"NO FUCKING KIDDING!!! She needs to wake up. Why the hell did you dump it on me???!!"

"Because I happen to like her and I don't want you dumping freezing cold water on her pretty little head."

I'm gonna kill him. I look down when I hear laughter and see Jessa covering her mouth with her hand and trying to control her giggles, "It's not that funny, Jessica."

"IT REALLY IS THOUGH!!! Good one, Nash!" She says as Nash walks over and sits next to her on the couch, smirking at me the whole time.

Shawn comes out of my moms room and stops in front of me. Looking down at my wet self he says, "What the fuck?"

"Ask Nash." I push past him and go into the bathroom slamming the door. Ugh. I'm drenched. I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor and almost get my bra off but stop when I hear a noise coming from the shower.. I pull back the curtain and see Taylor sitting there, "What the hell are you doing in here, Tay???!!!"