Chapter Thirteen

Heellloo everyone! So I know this is a kinda short chapter but I feel bad because I didn't post yesterday soooooooo here ya go! ❤❤ Love you little chocolate cheese puffs ❤

.

.

.

*Jessas POV*

After we all get in a car, we drive to Nash and Cams apartment. It's so huge and fun and fetch (yes, I just said fetch).

"COMEEE ONNN LAZY!" Nash yells as he pulls me by the hand around the apartment and to his room. We pass by the couch where Mollie and Shawn are sitting and she smiles at me, holds up her thumb and mouths the word, "Nesha" which is the ship name she came up with for Nash and I like a year ago... I roll me eyes and flip her off.

"Bitch" she says under her breath.

"I HEARD THAT!!" I yell back at her

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!" she laughs

We keep walking and go into Nash's room. Well. It looks like a normal teenage boys room with dirty clothes everywhere and the bed not made, "God it's messy."

"Wow. Thanks!" Nash laughs as he walks to his dresser. I run while he isn't looking and jump up and down on his bed like it's a trampoline. He quickly turns around and smiles at me before running and knocking me down onto the bed and tickling the shit out of me.

"NASHHH STOPPP ITTT!!!" I say in between laughs, "I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS!!" I punch his arm and he falls off the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??!!" Nash laughs as he holds his arm and climbs back onto the bed.

"Be careful in there, children!!!" Mollie yells as her and Shawn walk past. I jump up and run to the door.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Welllll after we get my hand looked at we'll probably go to the beach or something." She says as she swings her and Shawn's hands back and forth.

"Okayyy just don't get eaten by sharks!" She rolls her eyes and they both walk out the door.

When I walk back to Nash's room I'm immediately hit in the face with a pillow and I stumble back into the wall.

   "SORRY! That wasn't supposed to hit your face!" He jumps up and walks over to me, putting his hands on either side of me, creating a cage with his arms. I look up into his icy eyes and drown it them. He slowly leans down and kisses my cheek and jaw. I tilt my head a little and he moves down my neck, gently nipping my skin. I grab the back of his head and pull his lips to mine. He tastes like what you think a cloud would taste like;  water, sunlight, fresh air, warmth, happiness.

  He snakes his arms around my waist digs his nails into my back

"WHAT THE HELL, NASH????!!" Cam yells, runs into the room and pulls him off of me, "I DONT WANT TO BE AN UNCLE RIGHT NOW!!"

"Chill, Cam. We were just kissing." Nash covers.

"How swiftly you dismiss our love." I laugh.

"Huh?" Nash tilts his head to the side.

"Quote from a book. You need to read more, Hamilton."

"I read plenty!"

"Menus from restaurants don't count, Nash." I smirk.

"Ouch. That hurt. " he laughs and Cam snacks him, "DUDE!!!"

"Cut the shit. You guys are not to be alone together ANYMORE. Understand??"