Chapter Fifteen

* My POV*

   We've been walking for what seems like hours and have found nothing. No Jessa or sign of her, "What do we do now?" I ask Nash who looks like he's about two seconds away from ripping his hair out of his head.

"I don't know. I'M NOT A FUCKING DETECTIVE!" He snaps at me.

"Woah, Nash. Calm down, okay? We'll find her." Shawn says.

"Where the hell is Cam??!" He stands up, takes a few steps away and makes a call on his cell.

"Shawn… What if she's been kidnapped or something?" I whisper to him.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure she's just sitting somewhere or walking around a different part of town." He grabs my hand and holds it in both if his. I look up and see Matt, Cam and Taylor walking towards us.

"Find anything?" I ask Cam as we get up and walk over to them.

"Noting. Absolutely nothing. Nash, let's call this off. She's just some girl." Cam starts to walk away but Nash grabs the front of his shirt and pulls him close. "She is NOT just some girl. What would you do if it was Rebeca that was missing? Huh? I bet you'd be doing the same thing. Don't be a dick." Nash lets go of Cam and gently pushes him back.

"Fine! Point taken. So what the hell do you want to do?"

"We find her. Let's keep looking. I'll go walk around town again, you three go to the park and Mollie and Shawn go look around the beach. Meet back here in an hour." Nash looks at all of us and then walks away.

"Three… Two.. One.. BREAK!" Matt says and raises his hand in the air.

"Shut the fuck up, Matt. Let's go." Taylor says and they take off.

"And we're off again!" I grab Shawn's hand and head back to the beach.

.

.

.

*Jessas POV*

"There ya go! You should be all nice and cozy down here. Let me go get some water and when I get back, we'll have some fun!" The man smirks and pats my cheek.

"Fuck you." I spit at him.

"Oh, you will! Don't worry!" He smiles and goes back upstairs.

After we left the beach he tied my hands and pushed me into the back of his van. Then he proceeded to drive for what felt like forever to some rundown trailer at the very end of a hiking trail that never gets used anymore. What the fuck am I supposed to do? He tied me to this metal pipe thing so I can't just get up and walk up the steps and out the door. He also took my phone so I couldn't even call anybody if I could use my hands. I look up when I hear the creek of the stairs.

"Thirsty?" He throws a bottle of water at me.

"How the hell am I supposed to drink it when you tied me to this dumbass pole?"

"Wow you've got a mouth on you, don't ya?" He squats down in front of me and looks into my eyes, "We'll see how smart you are later." I go to kick him but he grabs my leg and twists it sharply to the right. I scream and bite my cheek, feeing the warm blood flow into my mouth. "None of that, Kid." He shakes his head, grabs a roll of duct tape and goes to tape my legs together but I quickly bring my other leg up and kick him in the jaw.

"FUCK!" he reels back, holding his face, "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I try to cover my face with my legs as he crawls back over to me and wraps his hands around my neck, "Try that again and see what happens."

"I'd rather be dead then be stuck here with your ass." I choke out as he tightens his grip on my neck. Black spots dance at the edge of my vision and I fall over onto my side. I'm only half conscious when I feel him rip my shit in half and run his hands all over my chest and stomach. The last think in my mind before the darkness takes over are Nash's steady blue eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. The eyes I miss now more than ever.

.

.

.

End of chapter Fifteen!

Thanks so much for reading!! Love all of you ❤❤

Twitter- @mollieeeeeeeeie

The Gram- @mollllayyy

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤