Chapter Six

Heeelllooo my little sweet potato French fries, cookie dough, scrambled eggs, chocolate cheese puffs! Sorry it's like past 10 but I couldn't think of anything to write soo... I'm sorry if this chapter sucks.. It's just filler. The next couple chapters will be much better, I promise ❤✌

.

.

.      My POV

   I wake up to the sound of laughter and running in the hall… Damn boys. Do they ever sleep? Ugh...

Remembering where I am, I look down at the floor to see a sleeping Shawn.. He's so cute when he sleeps. Wonder what he's dreaming about.. He rolls over and looks up to see me staring at him.

"Um. Hi." I say

"Hey! How did you sleep? Dream of anything cool?" He says lazily

Well..  I had this ONE dream.. Shawn was there.. So was I.. There wasn't that much clothes and I swear I can remember the feel of his lips on my neck..  I'm not gonna tell him that though.. He'd think I was weird as fuck.. Maybe that's because I am..

"Amazing. This bed is like a cloud. And nah I didn't have any dreams that stood out.. Just the usual.. You?" I didn't lie. That IS the usual. Hehe.

"Yeah. Wish the floor was that cozy. And yeah, I had a weird one; I was swimming in a pool of chocolate while evil undead vampires chased me… Yeah. Weird." We both laugh

"Ha! That IS weird. Mine are usually a lot more..  Hmm.. What's the word? Memorable." I smirk

"Yeah. So are mine. Soooo you hungry? Let's go find the guys."

We both get up and walk out into the hallway, just as something flys past our heads.

Shawn screams.… Like a girl.

I start laughing my ass off as I see a Taylor run by to get Cam who is covered in egg… Oh I love these boys.

"Haha very funny!" Shawn yells after them.

"It was. You scream. Like a girl." I say in between laughs.

"I bet you do too!" He says and sticks his tongue out.

"Maybe that's because I AM a girl ya nutball." I smile and stand up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

He shakes his head and grabs my hand as we go to Cam's room.

.

.

.

  "What the hell?" Shawn says as we walk into Cam's room where there is a huge mess; eggs and flour all over the floor and bed and everything's wet..

I take a step into the room and look down… I'm standing on a pair of pink lace panties… Gross.. I take my foot and shove them under the bed.. Shawn's too innocent to see that.

"Where are they?" I whisper to Shawn

" I don't…" He says but is interrupted when we hear a LOUD moan coming from the bathroom.. It was unmistakably a girl's voice.

Shawn and I look at each other and slowly back out of the room, closing the door on the way out.

"HOLY SHIT!" I say as we die of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHHA! Wonder who it is…?" Shawn says.

"Oh god. Don't tell the fandom.. They'll be so pissed."  I warn.

"Noted. Now let's go find the rest of the guys and hope they're not getting it on in the bathroom too."

We decide to take the stairs since we're too lazy to stand in an elevator.. Attempting to race each other without tripping and falling to our deaths.