Chapter Eleven

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*Jessa's Pov*

"Nash, where are we going?" I ask for the hundredth time as he continues to drive down the empty road.

"Honestly? I have no clue but I figure we'll just drive until we find a cool place." great.. I'm really not in the mood to get lost..

"Smart. Why don't you use a map or GPS or some shit think that?"

"Where's the fun in that?" He looks over and winks at me.

"Ughhhh. Just let me drive. I know where we are."

"Not a chance. We are gonna go find something fun to do and your gonna like it."

Little shit. I have no fucking clue where Mollie is... Probably making out in the woods with Shawn.. She would...

After driving for what seems like forever we finally stop at a gun range. Da fuq are we doing here??

"Ready?" Nash looks over at me and smiles.

"Uh.... I guess so." We get out of the car and Nash runs to the door and holds it open for me. It's completely empty except for an old man that is sitting in a chair with his head on the counter and a trail of drool from his mouth to the floor.. I look at Nash and he walk over to the guy.

"Hello..?" He lightly shakes the mans shoulders which causes the sleeping man to jump up, spin around with a knife in his hand making a noise that is part Sasquatch, part ape,"ARGGGG!!!!!" Nash jumps back and stands infront of me. His eyes land on us and he calms down, "Who ever told you to wake up someone like that??"

"Um.. Sorry..?" Nash says.

The guy wipes the spit off his face and looks from Nash to me. "What do y'all want?"

"Well.. We were hoping we could shoot for a little while?" Nash says hesitantly

"Do you have ID?" The man asks and Nash hands him his license, "You?" He looks at me and I shake my head, "Alright then." He gives Nash his license back and walks into a side room. I look up at him and he takes my hand and we follow the guy.

"Okay so here is a gun. Have fun, don't kill each other." He hands Nash a big ass gun and leaves the room.

"Holy shit." I look from Nash to the gun he's holding, "Do you even know how to shoot a gun?"

"No! I was hoping he would show us how to. How the hell is this place still open??" He sets the gun down on the ground, grabs my hand and we walk back into the main room.

"Done already?" The man looks up from his paper covered desk.

"Uh, no. We don't know how to use that gun." Nash says and the guy starts laughing

"Then why the hell did you come here?"

"Well. We were hoping there'd be an instructor or something."

"Yeah well I'm all there is so if you're not gonna shoot then leave."

"But we want to shoot. That's why were here. Can you teach us?"

"HA! Hell no. I have a shit ton of work to do. Ain't got no time to teach some pretty boy how to shoot a gun. Maybe try somewhere in Beverly hills."

I feel Nash tense up and see his eyes darken. "Forget it, Nash. Let's go." I grab his hand and pull him out of the building, making sure to give the dickbag man a death glare before closing the door. He just winks and blows me a kiss.

"What the hell, Nash? Were you gonna hit him or something?" I ask as we get in the car.

"No." His jaw clenches as he looks out the window.