Chapter 26: a new emporer

Jar Jar headed to Vader's castle on Mustafar to train Snoke.

When they got there Jar Jar told Snoke to meditate he sat in the middle of the floor with his legs crossed and concentrated.

As Jar Jar turned his back the fixtures on the ceiling rumbled Jar Jar was impressed with this power and at how strong he was.

Jar Jar began to feel his throat close in on him Snoke was stronger than he thought he strangled Jar Jar and lifted him up with the force he was floating off the floor.

Jar Jar waggled his legs and struggled " stop " he said gasping for air and struggling.

Suddenly Jar Jar crashed onto the marvel floor and hit his chin on the way down his cloak softened the landing.

Jar Jar was pleased and impressed at how skilled Snoke was with the force he thought he'd make a great temporary emperor.

As Jar Jar was pleased with his force skills it was time to duke it out and train him in the combat of the saber.

As Snoke sat there Jar Jar brought out the pieces of a lightsaber and a red crystal Snoke concentrated and used to force to rip the parts out of his hands and aggressively floated in front of his face.

The parts aggressively combined together and the red saber ignited he stood up and grabbed the lightsaber floating beside him.

He charged at Jar Jar who quickly ignited his saber and Snoke Sith screamed  and spun clashing his lightsaber with Jar Jar's.

Jar Jar was impressed this really was a clone of Sidious he had all the moved and everything.
Sparks flew off their sabers as they fought wildly with the sound of clashing saber's echoing throughout the room.

Suddenly Jar Jar tried to do a flip but Snoke  raised his hand and caught him in mid air and Jar Jar's lightsaber floated towards Snokes hands and Jar Jar dropped on the cold floor to his knees and Snoke crossed the two saber's at his neck.

Snoke was ruthless and Jar Jar was afraid this time and was shaking in fear be could feel the anger pulsating through him.

Jar Jar tried to manipulate Snoke by crying " please don't hurt me" he forced a tear down his cheek pretending to be scared. Suddenly he pushed Snoke across the room and his  lightsaber rolled  away,

Jar Jar raised his hand and his saber floated back to him. He holstered it and put it back in hid cloak and walked around Snoke who was on his knees on the floor.

" it is not the Sith who are evil it is the Jedi" said Jar Jar explaining to Snoke about why he must help destroy the Jedi.

" they accused one of their students of something they didn't do and it made the student leave i was there, they taught the wrong things to a student and it made him go mad with power i saw it all" Jar Jar shouted lecturing Snoke.

Jar Jar took out a hologram from the Jedi archives he turned it on and the room lit up blue with the hologram it showed Jedi attacking their own clones from the clone wars.

Snoke looked up at the hologram and clearly knew Jar Jar was right he opened his wrinkly deformed mouth  " i must destroy the remaining  Jedi" he uttered with no hesitation. Jar Jar was pleased that the brain washing worked and Snoke was initiated to the Dark side.

Suddenly outside a star destroyer landed on the molten lava outside it looked like a new general and a  squad of imperial troops by his side  the general wore all black and had ginger hair.

The general burst into the room to see Jar Jar walking around Snoke who was on his knees the general didn't know who the deformed creature was and looked with his mouth open at how disgusting he looked.

Jar Jar looked at the general and pointed at him  lifting him up with the force, the imperial troops aimed their sights at Jar Jar. Jar Jar raised his hands to tell the imperial troops to halt and they brought down their weapons.

" what are you doing here?" Jar Jar asked raising his hands lifting the general to the ceiling

The general coughed and looked at Jar Jar wiggling his legs trying to struggle " i am Admiral Hux i was sent by the orders of Tarkin to start the first order"

Jar Jar clenched his fist strangling Hux and Hux began to suffocate Jar Jar looked at him in the eyes " Tarkin died in the first death star fire i'm rebuilding the Sith you work for me now" Smiled Jar Jar looking at Snoke.

Jar Jar put his hand down and Hux dropped to the floor, he then raised his right hand and Snoke was force pulled into Jar Jars arms " you see this this is your new emperor Snoke" Jar Jar shouted aggressively.

Hux suggested they go up to his star destroyer and declare Snoke the new Emperor up there with the rest of the new first order fleet Jar Jar thought this was a great idea.

Hux lifted the star destroyer off the ground and lifted above the planet.

Jar Jar and Snoke walked outside to their ship and blasted off to the star destroyer.

As they landed inside the hangar bay Hux was screaming for the storm troopers to go into the meeting room quickly.

The imperial troops all rushed in there it was all cleared out and the chairs were set up in rows the imperial troops stood up in position waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Hux told Snoke to follow him to the meeting room. He entered the room and stood and saw the imperial troops in the aisles.

The imperial troops bowed as he passed by them they knew this was their new leader.

Snoke stood in front of the throne and waved at the imperial troops casting a mind trick to the imperial troops would respect him.

Jar Jar walked in with his cloak trailing behind him  he was carrying what looked like some robes and walked towards Snoke.

He stood behind Snoke and unraveled the robes they were white and gold and had patterns on them.
He put them on Snokes arms and Hux gestured his arms to Snoke in his gold robes " i declare Snoke your new Emperor" he shouted into the crowd of imperial troops.

Jar Jar slowly pulled his hood over Snoke's bumpy head Snoke raised his hand and everyone went quiet " my first duty as emperor i declare we are no longer the empire we are the first order and you will work with us to destroy any resistance that gets in our way and i hear-by announce Hux as Admiral of the first order" Snoke said rasing his hands. Hux was happy he was Admiral working for the new first order.

Hux screamed and aggressively  ordered the first order troops to go back to work  they rushed out the room and quickly got back to work.

Hux left to go to the control room it was just Jar Jar and Snoke alone he congratulated his new apprentice on becoming emperor of the first order.

Jar Jar suggested to Snoke he should find an apprentice for Snoke to teach the ways of the Dark side. Snoke liked this idea if Snoke had an apprentice then he could help the two of them on their quest.

Jar Jar set off to the hangar bay to start his search for a powerful apprentice for the new temporary emperor.