Prologue

"M-Mom... Where are you? I'm scared.." the little girl say. She looked around and when some noises made from a far she cry and hugged her knees. 

The little girl and her mom got kidnapped but they able to escape. They're in the middle of forest and got seperated by her mom. The girl sat in there while sobbing. 

"Hey, little girl are you lost?" said the girl who appear infront of the girl. The little girl stopped  crying and look at the another girl. 

"I can't find mom.. I'm scared.." the little girl said. 

"I know where your mom is. But I don't want to freak you out. Close your eyes." the mysterious girl said. The little girl did close her eyes and heard some weird noises. When the little girl open her eyes, she stumbled and fall because of fear. 

She looked at the wolf that standing in front of her and the mysterious girl gone. She looked around hoping to find the girl but the wolf lay down infront of her. It looked at her with gentleness. The little girl raise her hand to touch the wolf's head. The latter just let her. The wolf signaled the girl to hop on it's back. The little girl hesitate but then did what the wolf signaled. 

The wolf started to run and get out of the forest. Minutes of running the wolf stop and let the girl get down. The little girl sees her mom in the police station not far from the entrance of the forest. The little girl look at the wolf and hug it. 

"Thank you, I wish I know your name. And I hope I can see you again." the little girl said while hugging the wolf. 

When she pulled out, the wolf bow down and tries to write in the mud. When the wolf finished it nudges the little girl to look at it. 

"Lili.." The little girl read. "I want to see you again lili.." the latter said. She was going to say something again but some police men are approaching. The wolf see it and run without saying goodbye to the little girl. 

"Till I see you again Lili.." the little girl whispered. The police men approached the girl and bought her in the police station. When her mom sees her they hugged and cry. But the little girl mind was on the wolf who just save her and the mysterious girl before the wolf. 

In her mind, she's debating on her self that she just saw a  wolf girl that save her life. She look up the in sky and see a full moon. 

Mean while in the tribe where werewolves lives. The  wolf gets back and transformed into a human again. A girl approach her and smack her head. 

"Are you out of your mind?!  Why did you do that?! What if the police sees you?!" The girl said to her. The wolf named lili touch her head. 

"She needs help unnie. I can't just sit there and watch her cry." Lili said. 

"I just hope that the girl wont remember your face Lisa. You know how dangerous that is." The girl warned her. 

"She didn't see my whole face Jisoo. Don't worry." Lisa assured. 

"Just... don't show up to her anymore. I know that girl will come back at the forest just to see you again. You know her name?" Jisoo said. 

"I heard her mom calling her 'Jennie'. Beautiful name isn't it?" Lisa said while smiling wide. 

"Control your emotions Lisa. We all know that we are not allowed to fall to the humans. They gonna hurt us when they knew about our true form. And for Pete's sake Lisa. You can't control your powers in full moon!" 

"I know that Unnie.." Lisa answered she look up to the moon and whispered..

"I know.." 

This is my first story to publish. I'm not good at english but I hope you'll love this story. I'm free for suggestions :)