Chapter 18

Lisa's POV 

"Come on, you need to punch more harder" I said to Rosé. I was teaching her how to punch. She learn how to kick and defend her self but she really can't punch. 

Jennie is with Wendy and Joy, and who knows what they're doing but I trust Jennie. She didn't turn into a full vampire yet so she will not do anything reckless.  

As for Irene, she learned everything just in two days. She's very competitive since Jaebum hurt her. 

"Argh!" Rosé groaned when she gets tired. I chuckled. 

"Time out?" She hold her knees and nod. 

I look at Seulgi and Irene, they look like they're fighting. Well,  I can't blame Seulgi. Only one more day and the event that Wendy is saying are going to happen, that means Irene will perform on that day. Serve her as our bait. Seulgi didn't agree and arguing with Irene. 

Irene being unshakeable. She didn't mind Seulgi and continuing her practice as the same time her training. Jaebum didn't utter any word since Jennie beat him. Our tribe agrees on us and will fight with us. As for Jisoo, she is no where to be seen. 

I stare at the ocean, if we only normal and we didn't have these kind of powers or monster inside of us. Will we be happy? Can Jennie and I will be happy like a normal couple out there?  

"I just want to help! Why can't you understand?!" Irene shout. I look at them again and Irene was crying now. 

"Putting your own life in danger?!  Is that what you called helping?! Huh?!" Seulgi yelled. I saw Irene fumed at that. 

"You know. I don't know why did I fall with y—" My eyes widened when Seulgi said that but what I was shocked when Irene slapped her real hard. 

I was about to stop them when a hand pulled me back to sit. I look who is it and I saw Jennie staring at Seulgi and Irene. I guess she used her power to arrived in here. 

"Don't. Irene unnie didn't like if someone minding their business." She said and sigh. We look again to the two. 

"Jennie is like a sister to me. So I will help her even if it takes my own life. She help me! She help my family when we needed it the most!" Irene yelled. Jennie's grip on my hand tightend. 

I signalled Tzuyu to train Rosé again who's just staring at the couple fighting. Tzuyu nod and walk beside Rosé. Soon they started and the others didn't mind the couple. 

"Hey" I softly said to Jennie. She just look at me and sigh. 

"Everything will be okay... Right?" She asked and look again to the couple. 

"Everything will be alright. Don't worry too much" I said and hug her. 

Irene was now continuesly slapping Seulgi on her face and the latter just let her. 

"I hate seeing Irene unnie like that." Jennie said. I turned my gaze on her and she's crying now. 

"I met her when mom and dad died. She's alone in the street and looking for a job. That time it's raining. So I approached her, I asked her why she was in the rain and she said that her family needed money so they can get her sister in the hospital. I didn't think twice. I lend her money. That time she was grateful to me. She treated me like a sister. Year after her sister died. As long with her mother. She was left alone. She has no one with her." Jennie said. 

I intently listened to her. I know all of that. I just let her talk because I know she needed it. 

"She was devastated. She think of killing herself but I was there to stop her. Uncle gave her a job to sustain herself. That day she said to me that she will be my older sister and she will not let everyone hurt me. So I understand why she was so desperate to do that dangerous plan just because of me. I didn't want her to but she's stubborn. Trust me."