Chapter 19

Hanbin's POV 

"Are you sure about your information?" I said to this fucker who's bowing in front of me. 

"Yes, Taehyung betrayed you and he's helping Jennie to control her hunger." This fucker said. I angrily stand up and kick his face. 

"Be ready tonight. We will attack" I said and sip at the glass of blood. 

Soon Jennie, you will be with me and we will rule this fucking world. Vampires will rule this world. 

Lisa's POV 

We all settled in the living room. Tonight was Hanbin's party and Taehyung said that all the human will attend there they will make them a new borns. 

I'm standing beside the couch while leaning against the wall while Jennie hugging me. She's scared on what will happen tonight and I understand her. 

"Irene will perform right?" Taehyung asked. Irene just nod while looking at Seulgi. The latter just sigh and nod. 

"Great. All we have to do is don't let our guard down. Something might happen tonight. I want you all be alert." Taehyung seriously said and look at me. 

"You need to bring Jennie." I unfold my arms around Jennie and straighten my posture. 

"No." I firmly said. 

"You need to bring her there Lisa. There's no one that could help Jennie unless she help herself." Taehyung said and stand up too. 

"I thought we already agree that Jennie will stay here." I said and walk towards Taehyung and look throughly in his eyes. 

He's not saying anything and just fight me with his stares. 

"You might want to bring Jennie with you." The voice linger inside the living room causing to break our staring contest. 

I look back and saw Lucas together with Bobby. 

"Bobby?" I look at him then to Lucas. "Lucas?  What're you two doing here?" 

"Oh I thought you need us?" Lucas said. I just smiled at them and look at Jennie. I will never let Jennie come with us. I don't want to put her in danger. 

"Oh, and Lisa." Bobby called my attention. 

"What?" 

"I have a surprise for you." He said and walked to the door and opened it. I smirk when a two figure enter the house. 

"It's been a long time..." I said and smile. 

"Jisoo." She rolled her eyes on me and harshly throw the man she was holding to the ground. 

"Say what you know, you dickhead." Jisoo said to the man. 

"No! My voice is just for lord Hanbin!" The man yelled. I saw Jisoo's face frown. She signalled Lucas to hold the man. I raise my eyebrow. 

"You will say what you know or I will kill you right now?" Jisoo said as she grip the man's hair. I can see the anger in her eyes. 

The man didn't bother to speak so Jisoo slap him hard. 

"If I were you, I will say what I know, Ronaldo" Wendy said and Taehyung just nod. 

Jisoo was about to kick his face when he suddenly yelled. 

"Okay fine! lord Hanbin planned everything tonight! He planned that tonight is the time that he will turn Ms. Jennie into a fully vampire!!" He said. I walk towards them and grip his face. 

"What will he gonna do?" I firmly asked. He smirked at me. 

"Kill your precious friends..." He said and look at Irene and Rosé. I jaw tightened and my grip in his face. 

"Using Ms. Jennie" He finished. My gaze landed on Jennie who covered her mouth due to shock. 

I grip his neck tight and lift him up. Lucas let go of him. He was struggling in my hold. 

"Oh, What is this? A vampire struggling against a wolf?" I mock. I can't control myself now. I tightened more my grip in his neck. 

"You might want to cover your girlfriends eyes Seulgi and Jisoo Unnie." I said. I felt that they did what I said and I wasted no time and seperate this man's head into his body just using my hands. 

I'm still holding this man's head while his body was laying in the floor. I lifted this head and smirk. Such a weak vampire tsk. I throw his head beside his body and turn to others. 

"Burn his body" I said to Jinyoung and Bambam they nodded and started to drag the body outside the house. 

"Should I thank you for being back?" I said to Jisoo. 

"Oh you should." She smirked at me but soon enough she realize something that made her gasped. 

"How did you know that Rosé is my girlfriend you idiot?!" She said. 

"Oh, I didn't. But well the truth came out. So yeah" I said as I smiled at her. 

"I missed you Unnie." I said to her, she smiled at me but then her smiled vanished. 

"Where's the box that I gave to you?" she asked. I turn serious and used my power to say where it is. 

"In the bedroom. I put it beside Jennie's father heart." I said through telepathy. She nod at me and walk towards the bedroom. 

Jennie look at me with a questioning look. I just smiled at her and followed Jisoo. 

Jisoo unnie get the box and hand it to me. 

"Opened it." She said. I did what she said. As soon as I saw what is inside the box, I unconsciously drop the box. 

"H-how?" I said. 

"I found this when I look for answers Lisa." She seriously said to me. 

I look at the box and get my mother's necklace and heart. When I open the pendant of the necklace I saw our family picture in there. I cried. Years I've been looking for this. Years that I've suffered because I thought I lost the precious thing for mom. I look at my mom's heart. I cried and kiss it. I wish that it's still beating. 

"Here, I saw this inside your grandpa's cabin" Jisoo said and handed me a paper. I place my mom's heart back to the box and wipe my tears at the back of my hand.  I slowly opened the letter with a trembling hand.  

Dear my grand daughter,

I'm sorry if I didn't accept the fact that you fall inlove with a mere human just like your father. But I didn't understand what I feel about Jennie. When I saw her with you when you brought her in your hotel, I have a strange feeling. That's why I ask Jisoo about her and I've learned that she's the daughter of Mr. Kim. Your best friend. Mr. Kim is the prince of the vampires. But he was born as a fully blooded human. His father turn him in vampire when he was about to marry Jennie's mother. I don't know how but Mr. Kim control his hunger of blood and Jennie came. I saw everything. I saw how you implanted Jennie to protect her from the vampires. I saw how you protect her from afar. Yet I didn't stop you. I just want you to continue our path. That's the only request I've said to you. Now, I caught Kai talking to Hanbin about killing me. I didn't intrude in their tracks instead I wrote this. Maybe now they already killed me and some of our tribes. But don't let Jennie turned into fully vampire Lisa. I know you won't gonna like this but one of you shall die———

The letter stop there and I saw a little bit of blood in the paper. 

"One of you shall die" I whispered. Jisoo only look at me with a dull expression. 

"What are you gonna do now?" she asked. I lifted my head and look at her. 

"If one of us shall die to stop the prophesy. Then I am willing to die for her." 

To be continued...