Chapter 16

Third person POV 

days, weeks and hours passed but Jennie eyes still didn't  go back to normal. After the fight against Jisoo and Lisa, Jisoo was no where to be seen. As for the others, they stayed at Jennie's house near the shore and Lisa did everything to hide Jennie to the vampires. 

Jennie is at the shore sitted in the sand staring at the ocean. She's thinking why this is all happening in her life. She was happy when her parents didn't died yet. 

She's thinking about the truth about her father. In her thoughts she's thinking of killing herself by drowning in the sea to end it all. She tried it once. But Seulgi saw her and save her before she drown. 

Jennie blame herself of what's happening as of now. She can't help but to let out a sob and cry again. 

"Everything will be alright" Someone said beside Jennie causing the latter raise her head. 

"Unnie" Jennie mumbled and hug Irene. Irene pat Jennie's head like a mother trying calm her child. 

"Jisoo will come back and everything will be okay." Irene's smooth voice whispered to Jennie. The latter cry herself out while Irene comforting her with words. 

After half an hour, Jennie fall asleep into Irene's arms. Irene placed Jennie in her lap and stared at her. Irene can't believe that the joyful and a hyper woman like Jennie is miserable right now. This is her first time seeing Jennie crying all night. 

"How is she?" Seulgi asked and sat beside Irene. Irene smiled sadly at her. 

"She's still blaming herself for all of this" Irene sadly stated. Seulgi sigh and look at the sea. 

"Any news?" Irene asked Seulgi while resting her head on the latter's shoulder. Seulgi sigh before answering. 

"Lisa can't find Jisoo and Hanbin declared a war. A week from now, exact at your graduation date there would be another war against vampires and wolves. Lisa gathering all the wolves and trying to convince them. I hide Yeri. She doesn't need to be involved with this. She's still young. And I want her to live a normal life" Seulgi said. "How Rosé?" She added. 

"She didn't leave her room. After Jisoo gone she locked herself in there" Irene explained. 

"They both needed time." Seulgi said and closed her eyes. But soon as she closed her eyes a loud shout can be heard around. She opened her eyes and turn her gaze into Irene. 

Irene look terrified while looking at the house. Seulgi turned her gaze into it and growl. Seulgi quickly stood up and hide Irene and Jennie at her back. 

'There's a lot of time. But why now?!  Fucking vampires!" Seulgi cursed inside her head. 

Lisa was still far and Bambam and Jinyoung was out of the country helping Lisa. Seulgi clenched her fist.

"Who are you?" Seulgi asked the vampire. The vampire looks like a new born. The latter chuckled and bow. 

A new born vampire is strong because they are thirsty in blood causing them to can't control their hunger and act like crazy. But Seulgi scanned the vampire and looks like it drank a lot of blood now. 

"I'm Chanwoo.  Nice to meet you." He said and smelled  Rosé' neck. You can see fear in Rosé as tears falling down on her cheeks. 

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked once again. Chanwoo grinned and answered. 

"Oh, I was told to kill this precious friend of the queen. Or..." he stopped and look at Rosé. 

"Make her one of us." He said and smirk. Seulgi transform into a wolf and attacked Chanwoo but the latter dudge it.