Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

"What are you doing here?" bambam asked. 

"Why? I thought grandpa wants to sermon me again?" I asked one brow raised at him. 

"If I were you, I drove my motorbike to my university right now." he sarcastically said. 

"Why?" I asked again but this time I Am dumbfounded. He grab my nape and whispered at my ears. 

"Because grandpa send kai his favorite servant to kill your lovey dovey girl." my eyes is widen and I immediately grab him by his collar and lift him up. 

"Yow chill bro! I'm telling the truth! Grandpa already transferred him to our university! And I heard from their conversation that it will be easy to kai to kill your girl if she fallen inlove with him!" he explained. I loosen my grip on his collar and bring him down. He coughed and coughed. 

"Man mind me again to not make you angry" I didn't bother to say sorry to him and run to my motorbike. I quickly drove to university and run towards the room. 

I harsly opened the door and there he was. Standing in front of the class while Mr. Choi is standing near to his table. 

"I'm sorry I'm late." I coldly said. I take a glance at Kai and took my sit. Since Jisoo and Seulgi sits are far away from me, I heard Jisoo's mind. One of my powers that other wolves can't do. 

"Man, control yourself! Your eyes are changing and your teeth! Easy!" I heard her mind. I quickly grab my phone and look at my eyes. She's right, the colors are turning into yellow. 

I closed my eyes and take a deep breathe.  Trying to calm my self but failed when I heard Kai's mind echoed. 

"Angry Manoban? Your girl is mine. Better watch her more." i tightened my grip on the desk and look at him. He's still standing in front while grinning at me. 

You're dead Kim jongin. You're fucking dead. 

I tightened my grip more on the desk when I felt someone grab it. I quickly look at it and see it was Jennie. I felt my body relaxed and I feel that my eyes are turned to normal. 

I didn't notice that she exchanged sit to the girl that sitting beside me. 

"Thank you for last night Lisa" Jennie said and smile at me. 

"No prob. Everyone who see you in that state will probably save you from that drunken bastard" I said and smile a little. 

"You should do that often" she said. I raised my eyebrow at her. "Do what?" I asked.