Chapter 17

Lisa's POV 

After a day, Jennie gained consciousness. She's far different from her self as I say. Jennie is more silent now and she doesn't smile anymore. I must say I miss the bubbly Jennie. 

Rosé's cousin that I learned was Joy and the girl from the other night didn't came back but Rosé said that they leave a tons of bag of blood. They assured us that it's from animals and when Jennie gained her conciousness she immediately thirst for a blood. 

I sigh. I guess there's no one can stop the prophesy. But I know that I can  and I will definitely change it. I will protect her even if it takes my life. 

"Hey" Seulgi came out of nowhere and sat beside me. I was watching Jennie from the house and she was in the shore again watching the ocean. 

"Hey" I replied. Seeing this silent Jennie kills me. From the day we came back we're so happy that night but then again that happiness turns into sadness. 

"Did you found Jisoo?" Seulgi asked. I just shake my head and heave a deep sigh again.  

"She... " Seulgi hesitate to tell me something. I look at her but I didn't use my power to read her mind. I want her to say it to me. 

"Jisoo left a voicemail to me." She said and look at Jennie. She brings out her phone and played the voicemail. 

"Hey idiots, don't worry about me. I'm fine. I just need some time to accept that Lisa was so whipped and so stupid. And hey, Lisa. I hate you for that. I heard that Yeri fight some vampire? I'm so proud of her. She finally applied the moves I teach to her. In serious matter, I found some information to help you stupid Lisa. I will be back. Please don't die." 

I just smile and shake my head. After a month she finally contacted us. That silly unnie. I look up and whispered. 

"I will wait for you unnie." Seulgi smiled at me and look at Irene who's walking towards Jennie.  

"When are we gonna start to teach them?" Seulgi asked. I know that she doesn't want to teach Irene how to fight but we don't have a choice. And I know that Irene is brave. 

"Tomorrow morning." I said. We saw Rosé walking towards Jennie with a bag of blood. I guess it's her dinner time? I think. 

I decided to go to them. I was near when Rosé notice me. She pat Irene's shoulder and Irene nodded. They left us while Jennie was still finishing the bag of blood. 

I sat beside her and look at the ocean too. We just dat there and no one dare to speak. 

I decided to break it and said, "Nini" she look at me and put down the bag.  

"How are you?" I asked. 

"I feel disgusted." She said and look again in the sea. I know what she's talking about. I know that she doesn't want to drink blood but she has no other choice. She needs to eat. 

I put my arm around her shoulders and lay her head in my shoulder. She sigh. 

"Will I go back to normal Lisa?" She asked. 

"I don't know Jen. But I will do everything just to protect you from Hanbin." I said and kiss her top head. 

"I love you Jennie" 

"I love you too, Lisa. Please don't die on me. Promise me that we'll survive this" She said and hold my hand. 

I can no longer see your future Jennie but I will promise to you that I will protect you even if it kills me. 

Third person POV 

Seulgi was in the air and landed on her back. She got up fast and shouted "Again!"