Chapter 7

Lisa's POV 

"Lisa, You're Lili right? You're the girl that save me twelve years ago" 

I froze where I'm standing when Jennie said that. She's crying a lot and she slowly walk towards me. I didn't answer her and put down the cups that I was holding.

"Tell me Lisa. You're that girl right?" she said again. I cupped her cheeks and wipe the tears. 

"I think you should go home now." I said as I kiss her forehead. Minutes later I feel that her body relaxed and little by little falling down sign that she was in a deep slumber. 

I carry her to the couch and gently lay her down. I'm sorry Jennie but you should not know what am I. It's for your own safety. I stare at her face and gently rub circles at her hand. 

"Should I bring her home?" Seulgi  said. I know that she sense Jennie faint. 

"Take care of her." I said and she nodded and carry Jennie. "Take the back door. I don't want to creep out the customer." I said. She look at me and asked. 

"What are you going to do now?" She asked. 

"Maybe after this, I will reveal who I am to her. But I'm going to fix everything first." I said. She looked at me, concern is all written on her face. "I'm going to be fine Seulgi. Just take her home." 

I'm not going to hand you Jennie to Vampires. You're too precious for me. And I know that you're worth fighting for. 

Third person's POV 

"Lisa!!" Jennie shout as she abruptly sit up and trying to catch her breath. Sweats are all over her face. 

Jennie dreamed about Lisa, and it's not a normal dream. Lisa's dying in there and it felt real. 

"Guess you dreamed about her." Jennie panicked when she heard some voice. She quickly looked around and found Seulgi standing besides the door while leaning on the wall. 

"Where's Lisa?" Jennie ask her but Seulgi didn't answer her.  Jennie stand up and get some clean clothes and a jacket. She quickly strip all her clothes and doesn't  care if Seulgi gonna see her body. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Seulgi ask

"I'm going to the park. I know that Lisa's in there." Jennie said and as she finish dressing up. Jennie  put on her jacket and run outside. 

Jennie was about to open her car when Seulgi grab her arm. "You're not going anywhere." Seulgi firmly said. Jennie slip her arm out in Seulgi's hold

"I'm going and don't you dare  stop me." 

"For Pete's sake Jennie it's not safe there!" Seulgi yelled. "If you're planning to get yourself into trouble then don't involve Lisa too!" She added. Jennie froze. What? Don't involve Lisa? In Jennie's thought. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Lisa sacrifice a lo—" Seulgi didn't finish what she was saying when a huge wolf landed in front of them. Jennie startled and jump a little before eyeing the wolf. The color is not the same of the wolf that night so Jennie is so sure that it's  not Lisa.