Chapter 2

Jennie's POV 

After our class with Ms. Chaerin, we just sat down there to wait our next professor. But our class representative stood up and say that the rest of our schedule for today was cancelled due to the emergency meeting of all teachers. I sighed. Another day of boredom again. 

"Jen" I was wondering if where is that girl that save me that night.. Is she okay? I really want to see her again. "Jennie" That night I only see her eyes. She has a brown orbs and it can be resemble of the color of dark coffee. "Jennie ruby jane" It's dark in there that night but thanks to the light of the moon, I saw her eyes.

"JENNIE KIM!!" I flinched when Irene shout at my face.

"Geez. What is your problem?" I irritatedly said. 

"Well, for your information Miss ruby jane. I was calling you since earlier. Tsk, day dreaming again?" She mock. 

"Aish. Why?" 

"As you can see, we're the only one left in this room. I was going to ask you if you want to go with us." She said. I raised my brow and look around. She's right, we're the only one in here. But my eyes landed on the three figure who is waiting outside. 

"Where are you going?" I asked. 

"Well, Chaeyoung and I approached the three new student and they ask us to tour them around. Since there is no professor, we agreed. So do you want to come or you want to go home?" Irene explained. I look into my watch thinking that it's still early to go into forest so I agreed to go with them. 

We stand beside the three and Irene and Chaeyoung started some topics and started to walk around the campus. Lisa doesn't speak too much, she just nod when Irene or Chaeng ask her. We were about to enter the school library when Lisa suddenly spoke. Well, that's the first time. 

"I need to go." She said. Jisoo look at her and nod. "Kang" Lisa said. Seulgi turn her head towards her and smile.

"Oh, your shift? Alright. Take care Lisa" Seulgi said.  Lisa nod and started to walk away. I follow her by gaze and frown. 

"She has work at the coffee shop near the university." I startled when someone spoke by my side. I quickly glance to her. I sighed when I saw it was Jisoo. 

"huh?" I say. She just chuckled and walk beside me. "So Jennie right?" She asked. 

"Yeah." 

"Tell me about yourself. You didn't speak too much earlier since you're staring at Lisa all the time." She said with an teasing tone. I blushed and took away my glance at her. 

"I'm currently living with Chaeng" I said. She stopped and face me. 

"Why?" She asked. 

"My parents died three years ago. And their or should I say our? Company is currently handled by Chaeng's father. And when I graduate I will be the one to handle it." I said 

"Sorry to intrigued. But what happened to your parents?" She asked. I smile weakly at her. 

"I actually don't know. I just woke up one morning and then bom. The police saw them in the middle of the road, dead and their car are crushed," I paused. 

"But mysterious enough. They're not inside the car. When it exploded so I don't really know the reason of their death." I finished. 

"Maybe someone save them or save their bodies." She said. I weirdly eyed her but she just smiled and started to walk again. 

What did she mean? Someone pull out the bodies of my parents from the burning car? But the police said to me that they just saw my parents laying around 10meters away from the car. I look again of Jisoo's back since she's now beside Chaeng. This girl is weird. Really weird. 

"Be careful out there unnie!" Chaeng shout as I exit the kitchen. "I will!" I shout back. 

I will go to the forest again tonight hoping that I will see the girl again. I entered my car and drove into forest. When I reach where I first saw the girl, I hop out of my car and sit at the hood of it. It's my everynight routine. 

I am going in this spot, sit in the hood of my car, stargazing, waiting for the same girl to appear and I will go home at 2am. The forest is not creepy anymore. The spot where I saw that girl is turn into a park. 

It was nearly 12am when I heard some drunk men approaching where I am. I quickly jump off the hood and about to enter my car when one of those drunk men grab my hand. 

"Let go of me!" I fight. "Oh come on, I will give you a good time" He said. I cringe when I smell the mix of alcohol and cigarettes in him. 

"No!" I shout hoping that someone will hear me. He keep pulling me into the dark area in the park when someone grab his hand that is in my arm. 

"Let her go." the person spoke. I look up and shock go all through my body when I saw Lisa. She stare firmly at the drunk men.

"Oh another girl. Wanna have some fun too?" The drunk men said. I saw Lisa's eye stare at him more. "No. And I can cut off your dick if you don't let her arm go." 

I see the man smiled and shook his head. "What? What can you do to me? With that thin body of yours?" The man mockingly said. Lisa frown at that and grab the man's arm and twist it. The man shout because of pain. 

"This thin body can break your arm." She said and twist the man's arm further. "And this slender arms can punch you down." She added and let go of the man's arm just to punch his stomach. Causing the man to spit out blood. "And this thin body can kill you with just punches and kicks. So get the fuck out of here." she pushed the man down and the man run away probably his drunk state become sober after what Lisa did to him. 

"Are you out of your mind?! What are you doing alone in this hour?!" Lisa raised her voice to me. While I just stood there, shock all over my face again. Did she just raise her voice to me?

"I.." I was about to speak when a boy got out of the tree besides my car. Lisa frown and follow where my eyes at. "Bam" She muttered. 

"Yo, Lisa. My lovely cousin." The boy said and walk to us. I saw Lisa's jaw tightened. 

"You were here. Then why you didn't stop those bastards!!" Lisa yell. I can't understand why would Lisa be mad when I just met her earlier in the class?  

"Chill man. I was about to but you came. So I let you. Be thankful that I don't stop you by punching him." He chuckled. He turn his gaze to me for a few second then pat Lisa's shoulder. "Calm yourself. Granpa wants to see you." He said and give me a wink before he walked away. Lisa faced me again.

"Next time don't go here alone." She said at walked away and catch up with the boy earlier. I was left stunned. What did just happened? 

To be continued....
——————————————————————————————————
Lisa's silence hurt me. Really. She didn't post anything. She just update her story by her cats and the poster of 100M views. But damn. I'm hurting for her too. But I'm thankful that she finally posted one picture.

If you hate one of them don't call yourself a blink. Because Blackpink is not Blackpink without Jenchulichaeng. Please support our queens. Let's give them back their hardwork.

Sorry if I said it here. I just can't stay silent anymore because I really love the four of them and I'm hurting because of those hate comments.