Chapter 8

Jennie's pov 

Lisa brought me down in front of Chaeng and I house. When she's going to run away, I pull her tail that's why she growl and stopped. She glared at me and I can't help myself to chuckled by her action. 

"I'm sorry. It's late Lisa. You can stay  I can lend you some of my clothes and I will just text Jisoo to bring you clothes tomorrow morning." I said. She looked at me like she's hesitating but soon enough she nodded. I was about to enter the house when I heard her voice. 8

"When you reach your bedroom, open your window" She said. I raised my eyebrow and turned around to see her. Shock was written all over my face when I saw her still in her wolf form. Did I just understand her? 

"Go now, you're going to catch a cold. See you at your room." She said once again and jump across the roof. I quickly run inside and enter my room. I open the window and saw Lisa, in her naked glory, entered my room. 

"Clean your body now Jennie. I don't want them to smell you." She firmly said and sit down in my bed. I walk into my walk-in closet and grab a clothes I think that going to fit in Lisa and a unused underwear. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do Lisa." I said and give her the clothes. 

"Just clean yourself first and I will explain." She chuckled and started to put on the clothes I gave. I turned around and go to my bathroom and quickly strip all my clothes. 

I step in the shower and let the warm water touch my skin. I can't help but to moan because of I feel that my muscles are relaxed. 

"You know, if i didn't know that you're just cleaning your body. I would think that you're touching yourself." I flinched when I heard Lisa's voice. I quickly turn around and see her leaning in the door. I cover my private parts and glared at her. 

"Get out." I said. She just smiled and shook her head and closed the door. I let out a sigh and continue my bath. 

When I'm drying myself, I can't help to think all of the things that happened today. Lisa is the one who save me that night twelve years ago. Seulgi and Jisoo is a werewolf like Lisa. I encountered a vampire, The vampire called me the woman of prophesy. What does it mean? Why did he called me that? 

Chaeyoung and Irene came into my mind. What if they found out the true identity of the three, would they freek out? 

Why didn't you freak out? When Seulgi transform in front of you?  My inner mind argue. 

I don't know. Maybe because wolf saved me so I'm comfortable seeing one? I answered myself. 

"Jennie?" I heard Lisa called. I quickly put on my clothes and exit the bathroom. I see Lisa standing infront of the door ready to knock again. 

"I thought you fell asleep in there." She smiled and touch my cheek. I lean on her hand. Warm. 

"sleep." She said again and guide me towards my bed. I lay down in my bed in a thought that Lisa will lay down beside me but no. She just cover me with the blanket and get the chair and settle her self infront of the window. 

"You won't sleep?" I ask. She shook her head and smiled. "I'm going to watch for you." She answered. I frown. 

"Come on, sleep with me. I know you're exhausted." I insisted. She chuckled and lay down beside me. I scott closer to her and hug her she smiled and hug me back. 

"Lisa" I called she just hummed and play with my hair. "What prophesy that the vampire was talking about?" I asked. I feel her stop and sigh. 

"Don't mind that." She answered shortly and play again with me hair. "Sleep Jennie." She softly said.