Chapter 9

Jennie's POV 

"I'm a hundred and five years old Jennie." 

My eyes went wide because of what she said. How come she just look like my age?! I'm in the middle of thinking when I heard her laughing. 

"I'm the youngest one among of Jisoo and Seulgi." She said while wiping her imaginary tears because of laughter. 

"Jisoo is 107yrsold and Seulgi is 108yrsold. We grew up together. We saw how cruel the world for us. I mean, we saw how the humans killed some of us and we survive many wars between vampires and wolves." she explained. Her face is serious and she doesn't met my eyes. She look at the door and Jisoo peek over it. 

"Go to the café now. We will catch up." Lisa said. Jisoo raise her eyebrow at Lisa but then nodded. 

"Why?" I asked. I don't understand it. Why would she let them go before us when we can go together? Besides I'm finish at my food. 

"You said that we need to talk right?" I was going to answer her when chaeyoung shouted at the living room. 

"Unnie! We're going!!" After that we heard na front door closed. Lisa turned again to face me with a serious look on her face. 

"Do you still have everything that your dad gave you?" She ask. 

"Yes." 

"Where do you hide it?" 

"I left it in our old house. Near the bay, why?" I ask. She just sigh and lean again on the table. 

"Nothing" I sigh. I feel like Lisa is hiding something from me. 

"What is that vampire mean Lisa?" I ask her 

"It's nothing actually. Just don't go back in that ground again. And you need to be with me or be with Jisoo and Seulgi. It's for you own good Jennie." 

"How about Chaeyoung and Irene? What if the vampire was going after them?" 

"They're fine Jennie. As long as they were with Jisoo and Seulgi." she stares at me while me, just biting my lip. I want to ask her why she didn't show up all the years that I was waiting for her. And all this time she's just watching me there. 

"If you want to ask me why I didn't approach you, I'm scared. I'm scared because what if you're terrified with me? What if you don't remember me?" 

I look up at her and met her eyes. It's turning yellow again. I stand up and walk over her. I touch her face and she lean over it. 

"I don't want to scare you Jennie. You're important to me." she said while caressing my hand. She slowly open her eyes and stared at me, her eyes stay in yellow color. 

I don't bother to speak and just stare at her too. Why? Lisa. Why am I important to you? 

"Whatever may happened Jennie. Please don't fall for Kai." I just stay silent. 

"Even though this isn't right.. I will fight for you. I will never leave your side.. " 

"You need to brew the coffee beans first before you put it in the machine." Lisa instruct me.