Chapter 10

Lisa's POV 

I stared at Jennie who's busy stirring the cup of coffee and handed it to the waiter. She accepted my offer after two days. She's a fast learner. Like really. I just give her an instruction and she just do it without my help. 

Making her a barista in my shop is a good idea. I smiled when I saw her smiling while taking the orders from the customer. 

As much as I want to say the truth to her, it can only worsen the situation we are in. I need to see the things that Jennie's father gave tp her first. I just want to confirm the prophesy. Jennie is only 21 years old. There's still more time. 

I was taken away from my deep thought when I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I look who's the culprit and saw Jisoo smiling like a fool. 

"Why're you smiling like that?" I asked her. 

"Should I be the one who's asking you that? Stop staring at Jennie and smiling like there's no tomorrow, you whipped dumbass" She teased. 

"I'm not whipped stupid." I answered while laughing. She shook her head and look at Jennie too. When Jennie look at our table, she smile and wave at us. 

"She seems happy." Jisoo said. I smile widely and just stare at Jennie. 

"Yeah" I answered but soon my smile vanished when I have a weird feeling. 

"You sense it too" Jisoo beamed. I nod and look around. I saw a man wearing a hat and walking thru the counter. I can sense that he's a vampire. 

My eyes went wide when the man look at our table and smirk. What the hell is he doing here?!  I quickly stand up in my sit and walk over. 

"Welcome to lili's Café, May I take your order?" Jennie cheerfully said. 

"One iced americano. Tall." The man ordered. Jennie punched his order. "That would b—" 

"I can take care of this Jennie. Go make the coffee" I said to her while taking over the counter. Jennie just nod at me and proceed to make the coffee. 

"You can't hide her forever Lisa." He mocked 

"I can and I will Taehyung." I firmly said. He grinned and handed over his fee. 

"Soon enough she will be one of us. Why stopping the prophesy? You and her will become rival. I know that you already know that." 

"I will never let that happen. She will remain human and I will not let you touch her." I firmly said as he stared at me. I saw Jisoo got up from her sit and bambam got out from the office ready to attack Taehyung.  

"I'm not here to make a fight. I'm here to warn all of you." He said.

"And why should I believe you?" I questioned. He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered,

"Because one of your buddies will betray you and hand your precious hem of us. Make sure you wont let your guard down."

He pulled at that time Jennie finished the coffee. "Sorry, it take time. One of our crew spill it when I ask her to brought it to you." Jennie apologize. 

Taehyung just nod at her and eyed me before he go. I signaled bambam and Jisoo that it's okay. They eyed me weirdly at then nod. 

"Lisa, you okay?" Jennie asked me and hold my hand that still in the table. 

"Yeah." I simply answer. I balled my fist so hard. "Lis, calm down." I didn't listen to her. 

"Yeri can you take over here please?" I heard her say. I felt that she's pulling me in my office and once we get in, she lock the door and cupped my cheeks.