Chapter 3

Lisa's POV 

"I swear bambam. I will kill you" I said to him as he laugh.

"Chill man. I know you're somewhere out there so I didn't interfere." 

"But atleast.." I sighed knowing I wont win to him.

"By the way, why would granpa wants to see me?" I asked. He just shrugged and entered grandpa's room. 

"Grandpa" We both say as we bow.

"Lisa, Bambam. Lift your heads now." He weakly said. 

"The time has come Lisa. You need to get trained to enherit the throne." He started.

"But grandpa I don't want to be a queen. I want to live like a normal human." 

"Nonsense! You know your powers! You're the only one who can manipulate any wolves without saying anything!" Grandpa raise his voice at me. 

"No grandpa. I won't do it." I firmly said.

"Is it because of the girl you always watching at? Huh? Lisa? That you have the courage to disobey your own grandpa?! In case you forgot. The humans killed your parents Lisa. You can't trust them. You can't let your guard down!!" I didn't answer him and clenched my fist. I turned around and started to walk away when I heard him say.. 

"If you wont obey me Lisa I swear. That girl will be dead." I look at him and stared.

"Don't you dare to touch her grandpa. I won't hesitate to fight back at you even if you are my grandfather." I say and close the door behind me. I exit his cabin and walk away. 

I saw Jisoo and Seulgi came out from our cabin and approach me.

"Going to Jennie's house again?" Seulgi asked. I just nodded at her and see her smile.

"Whipped" I heard Jisoo mumbled. I just chuckled. 

In this past years. I always look behind Jennie. I always protect her from far. I was there when she's always in that park where we first met. And here I am. Walking around to go to her house just to see her safe. I transformed into a wolf and run. 

I reach their house and climb up in their roof. This way I can assured that she's safe. I couldn't save her parents from the killers but I swear to my self that I will protect Jennie from them. Even what it takes. Just for her. 

To be continued....
———————————————————————————————
Double update with a short chapter. :)