Chapter 14

Jennie's pov

I was awaken by my deep slumber when someone shake me. I slowly opened my eyes.

I saw Irene unnie smiling at me and I pat the space beside me. I noticed that the space was cold. Meaning Lisa woke and got up early. I sigh.

"Good morning unnie" I said.

"Good morning too. Come downstairs, I cook some breakfast." She said and pat my head.

"What are you doing here by the way?" I ask. She fished out her phone and motion me to read the message.

'Come in Jennie and Rosé house. They need you.' - Seulbear.

"Oh.."

"I was worried. So when Seulgi texted me 6 in the morning I quickly got up and ready to go here. When I arrived, I only saw this." she said and handed me a sticky note.

'Don't go in the café for now. Wait until we came back. Don't go outside when dark. And Irene unnie if you can, just stay with Jennie and Rosé for now. It's for your own good. We promise when we come back, we will tell you everything.

Ps. I love you Jennie' -Lisa

I sigh. "What did they mean that it's for our own good? What really happened last night Jennie?" Irene unnie asked me.

I got up my bed and walk towards the bathroom. I opened the door but before I step in I glanced at Irene unnie first.

"Just trust them Unnie. And just what they said. It's for our own good" I said but before I totally closed the door I heard Irene mumbled something.

I lean in the sink and stare at my reflection through the mirror. I step back when I noticed that my eyes are red just like how red was Hanbin eyes last night.

Why is my eyes like this?! What's happening?! I blink but my eyes are still red. I blink again but nothing happened. I blink again and again until I get tired. I bow my head and calm myself.

No, this is not true. You're just hallucinating Jennie. You're just scared because of last night. I slowly lift up my head and stare again in my reflection.

I let out a sigh of relief when my eyes are back into normal. I need to call Lisa.

I quickly get out from the bathroom and get my phone under the pillow. I quickly dialed Lisa's number but it goes unattended. I bit my thumb and think.

Jennie calm yourself down. You will not going to be like that. Lisa will protect you. She promise you right?

I ruffled my hair because I keep saying to myself that, that is just an illusion. I keep facing back and fort in my room when the door opened.

"Unnie, the food is waiting." Chaeng said. I quickly walk towards her and grab her shoulders.

"Tell me Rosé. Is my eyes are different?" I ask. She stare at my eyes and smiled causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

"It's normal unnie."She said.

"Let's go now. Mom Irene will burst out soon if we stayed a little longer" She joked. I chuckled and followed her.

4 months later...

"Jennie!" I look back on who's calling me after I fixed something on my locker.

"Kai" I simply said.

It's been four months after that scene. And one more month we will graduate finally. We didn't hear anything from Lisa. I keep bugging Yeri if she knows where Lisa is but she denied it. Irene unnie been living with us for almost 3 and a half month now. One more thing, when I ask her if Seulgi contacted her she will just change the subject.